OCR01767 - Star Fox "Barrel Roll"

djpretzel

I love this mix, brings me back to the olden days of borrowing SF64 from my neighbor and losing the cartridge and to this day I have no idea where it could have gone...but that's another story, for another time.

I usually don't really care for voice samples, but come on, this is Star Fox. It's classic. I could repeat those lines in my sleep, and they add the perfect touch to this mix. Not only that, but every time I listen to this, I am obligated to yell out Peppy's timeless quote regardless of the company I am in. And yes, I do enjoy the stares I recieve.

And the mix itself makes me want to hop in an Arwing and start whooping some serious Andross hide.

• 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 years later...

This is easily one of my favorites. I love just about everything on this remix. The voice FX at the beginning, the trance mix of Corneria BG music. The piano fits very nice, and the intermission in the middle of the music where the original theme is crystal clear is just awesome.

I would like very much to listen to the first reject submission, just to see how much the remixer improved from that to this.

• 2 years later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR01767 - Star Fox "Barrel Roll"
  • 3 years later...