I've created an online OC ReMix Jukebox.

atomicthumbs

ill explain the best I can. OCR doesnt always accept submissions for remixes. When OCremix raised their standards in 05 i think, they got rid of some of the lower quality remixes. there are several spinnoff communities if OCR, and OC Removed is like a silly ocremix but with the "bad" songs.

by the way, there is a song called "bad tuna", it was accepted several years back as a remix of CT's Millenial Fair. I wasnt here for that, but the song was absolutely crap

Ill post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-D874-BkEM

you should add at least that song

ill explain the best I can. OCR doesnt always accept submissions for remixes. When OCremix raised their standards in 05 i think, they got rid of some of the lower quality remixes. there are several spinnoff communities if OCR, and OC Removed is like a silly ocremix but with the "bad" songs.

by the way, there is a song called "bad tuna", it was accepted several years back as a remix of CT's Millenial Fair. I wasnt here for that, but the song was absolutely crap

Ill post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-D874-BkEM

you should add at least that song

LMAO I REMEMBER THAT SONG... I still have it in my folder. hahahahaha...

fyi, nohbody, every time they get to a major number they purge old, bad remixes. when they reached 1200 or so, they purged midirips and the like and grandfathered (meaning, can't be removed) the rest of them, hence there's about 896 songs in the initial 1000. then they did 1k-1250, and i think they already did 1250-1500 as well.

they didn't re-evaluate them (that'd mean that most everything would have been gone from pre-2003 or so), they just got rid of the direct rips + drums that a lot of the early mixes were.

Firefox, and it works now, yesterday it was pretty weird though. I was exited out of all applictions and the songs were still playing... didnt mind though

so does this thing have a name? THE SECRET INTERNET MUSIC PROJECT sounds too suspicious to make a banner out of.

Firefox, and it works now, yesterday it was pretty weird though. I was exited out of all applictions and the songs were still playing... didnt mind though

so does this thing have a name? THE SECRET INTERNET MUSIC PROJECT sounds too suspicious to make a banner out of.

I think that's a bug in Firefox. I read about it happening somtime else somewhere else with something else.

I'm not sure what I should name it. The Secret Internet Music Project was the old name from when I used it to serve my music to me and my friends. :P

How about OverClocked Jukebox?

Edit:

I think Ampache is just the jukebox software he's using. The banner is probably just part of some default theme.

this

Edith:

brb, banner

Edit³:

Banner done!

ampache.png

What do people think? I had narrowed my collection of clipart down to the gramophone and the bemused wizard.

looks great, except for the gramophone. we need something more iconic, with maybe a set of headphones somewhere. ok if I add to sig w/ link?

Sure!

I might change it to headphones when I get home to my sixteen-CD clipart collection. :P

Finally got around to trying this out. It's amazing! Great jobs to all involved, especially atomicthumbs for the initial setup and idea.

Thank you!

Good idea. I made a higher-quality version:

ocr-small.png

Also, 1000-1700 are finished! Woo!

Now I just have to figure out a way to easily download the next 71.

And tag 1500 songs according to game. :P

yeah my banner got cut off, and im using this silly touchpad, so i didnt care to go back and fix it.

good job on uploading the songs. i see youre also labeling their album according to game. thats going to be annoying for games that have been remixed only once, but i guess you need a system.

also genres will be awkward. some of these remixes just dont conform to any single genre, but im sure youll get around that.

good luck and thank you :razz:

EDIT: I made a green one!

ocrsmallgreencw9.png

• 2 weeks later...