Which VG Character are you?

WillRock

Remember that bird guy from Battletoads? The one who speaks in hip jive and rails against the Toads' collective ineptitude throughout the game even though all the bird does is sit and click-clack away at a computer? Geeky, loud, sarcastic, and full of himself?

Well, I'm the Toad with the sunglasses.

Who am I? That's easy and obvious.

Sonicchannel_tails_cg.png

Miles "Tails" Prower the two-tailed fox.

He dislikes conflict, and has been able to rise above the angst of the world. And when things don't go his way, he knows they'll blow over quickly. Easy going, he tends to find joy from the simple things in life. He rolls with the punches, and as a result, his life is light and cheerful. He finds it easy to adapt to most situations, and is an open person. Very coy yet always active. Not to mention good natured at heart.

Sounds a lot like me.

Who am I? That's easy and obvious.

Sonicchannel_tails_cg.png

Miles "Tails" Prower the two-tailed fox.

He dislikes conflict, and has been able to rise above the angst of the world. And when things don't go his way, he knows they'll blow over quickly. Easy going, he tends to find joy from the simple things in life. He rolls with the punches, and as a result, his life is light and cheerful. He finds it easy to adapt to most situations, and is an open person. Very coy yet always active. Not to mention good natured at heart.

Sounds a lot like me.

but can you fly?

Otakon anyone? Honestly, how many of us are computer geeks who just wish we were half as badass as snake? ...or just speak like him to overdramatize things. On that note, maybe Hayter should start voicing for movie trailers since the main man died recently. I can hear it now, "Coming this summer... nothing can prepare you for... another crappy video game adaption. Starring Keanu Reeves as Samuel L. Jackson."

Otakon anyone?

I was about to say...

But there was once a videogame character that I thought was much more like me, but now I can't remember who it was... and now that I think about it, maybe it was even a character in a book or movie, heh...

"Coming this summer... nothing can prepare you for... another crappy video game adaption. Starring Keanu Reeves as Samuel L. Jackson."

"as"??? I must see this movie.