PRC132: A Dark Duck in a Fortress (Darkwing Duck)

Bundeslang

OK... How funny. You removed the song, then I reupload it under my name and then there where two songs.

You should host my track under your name in the first place, instead of toying with my account.

Not because it was a bad action... you were trying to help, but quoting me was not my opinion of the song and it looked quite a mess. No mess is good at all. So I removed it.

I'm happy you made it on time. I didn't toy with your account (I can't use it, because I don't know your password). What I did was uploading the track under my name, then change the user name with my admin powers to yours.

(I can change it to any name, even to DJ Tiësto or something like that).

I had to write a comment so I decided to copy paste your reply. It was confusing, but you and I want the song to be in the contest and it is now.

Extending the contest wasn't an option so I decided to upload the song myself.

It's results time.

The Darkwing Duck round first didn't get any interest, but in the last phase of the first session, two entries where posted. After an extension, Txai missed the deadline with a few minutes and I saw it later. Nobody did vote, so I could still add that song and I was happy with that (it was a big chaos, but after all the song was posted).

In the voting stage, every song received a first place, but only one could win.

Total number of mixes - 3

Total number of votes - 8

Highest possible score - 24

Txai is a winner for having his song added to the contest, but he didn't receive enough votes to not take the last place wooden spoon, with 14 points.

Hylian Lemon was good, but the length of his song was the reason for users to give it points which makes it a second place, worth 15 points.

And PRC132's winner is Just64helpin with 20 points!

Congratulations Just64helpin, you're the winner. It's your task to submit the new source for PRC133. Remember to not submit a song that has been covered on OCR before. You can take a popular game (Like Mega Man 1 Wily Stage 2) or a less popular game (like Godzilla for the NES). Songs from site Projects are also available.

I'm waiting for the source tune which should be submitted in two days (before November 7th (not October) at 11:59 am Eastern US Time). You should send your source submission (with a MID file) to me by PM. Don't forget it.