Jennifer Hudson's mother and brother fatally shot.

Salluz

http://celebrity.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=celebrity.news&Id=552

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/7690462.stm

Jennifer Hudson's Mother and Brother Fatally Shot

October 24,2008 9:20 AM:

Jennifer Hudson's mother and brother were the two victims of a fatal shooting in Chicago, the actress's publicist says. "We can confirm that there is an ongoing investigation concerning the deaths of Jennifer Hudson's mother, Darnell Donerson, and her brother, Jason Hudson," rep Lisa Kasteler tells PEOPLE. "No further comment will be made and the family has asked that their privacy be respected at this difficult time."

The victims' bodies were found by officers Friday in a South Side home listed in the name of Hudson's mother, and police say the shooting appeared to be related to a domestic disturbance.

Hudson's 7-year-old nephew, Julian King, is missing. An Amber Alert has been issued for him."We are searching for a young boy from that address who is missing," says Chicago police spokesman Officer John Mirabelli. A man authorities were searching for in connection with the shootings, identified as William Balfour, 27, has been taken into custody and is being questioned by authorities, the Associated Press reports. No charges have been filed.

According to the AP, police spokeswoman Monique Bond says police are talking to "a number of people in custody" but she declined to further elaborate.

Hudson, 27, the Oscar-winning actress from Dreamgirls and an American Idol alum, recently got engaged to boyfriend David Otunga. She stars in the current film The Secret Life of Bees.

• Additional reporting by JULIE JORDAN

What?! Man, that sucks. Is this the only article on this? There isn't much detail on what happen.

Maybe because it happened yesterday. This is sad.:sad:

What Xenon said plus my edit = links.

Read the following and report to the addresses if you see anything suspicious:

The Chicago Police Department have a confirmed child abduction that occurred at 7019 S Yale, Chicago, IL. Julian King is a male black, 7 years old, 4 feet 11 inches, 130 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes, wearing a brown polo shirt with stripes and khaki pants. Suspect vehicle is a white 1994 Chevrolet Suburban, Illinois registration, X584859. Anyone with information should call 9-1-1 and advise they have an Amber Alert report. This concludes this Amber Alert issued by the Illinois State Police.

Jennifer Hudson was a contestant on American Idol. She didn't win (I along with many others believe she should have). Instead she went on to do acting, co-starring in Dreamgirls and stealing the spotlight from Beyonce brilliantly, and now she's an accepted star. It's a shame because her dad died, so this news means that three of her immediate family members are dead. : (

Make that three murders.

I'll be honest, I didn't really know who Jennifer Hudson was before all this, but I can't help being saddened by all of this.

Jennifer Hudson starred in "Dreamgirls" at least I think so anyway. My mom liked it alot,

I never watched it, but I've heard that shes a good actress.

But yeah three murders and all immediate family members.

That's insane, I really wouldn't know what to do.

Except for getting revenge of course...