Bald Men Can Never Win - WIP

Cree`

"Hello, i'd just like to say, "Christian is a badass"

Odd way to start a song if you ask me. Can't complain over that though lol.

The piano in the beginning could use some humanization and the bass at that point is overpowering it. Actually through the whole thing the piano is just being drowned out, bring it up more or lower everything else. I also think the piano could use with some more parts to it rather then just a solo line...this is because of not much going on (despite having the soundscape filled).

The drums could go for some more variation and interest...they're rather cookie cutter and uninteresting.

String break was a good change up.

I don't quite understand the point of the clip still.

So my biggest comment would just be, add more stuff overall to the whole piece.

Cheers

"Hello, i'd just like to say, "Christian is a badass"

Odd way to start a song if you ask me. Can't complain over that though lol.

The piano in the beginning could use some humanization and the bass at that point is overpowering it. Actually through the whole thing the piano is just being drowned out, bring it up more or lower everything else. I also think the piano could use with some more parts to it rather then just a solo line...this is because of not much going on (despite having the soundscape filled).

The drums could go for some more variation and interest...they're rather cookie cutter and uninteresting.

String break was a good change up.

I don't quite understand the point of the clip still.

So my biggest comment would just be, add more stuff overall to the whole piece.

Cheers

Thanks for the suggestions/comment; very helpful. Will be working on a reoccurring theme throughout the piece, and will be adding some variation to the drums. The song originally got started as a piano piece, but I'm still trying to figure out how I can incorporate it into the mix. As far as the whole "Christian Is a Badass" vocals goes...The song is intended to go on myspace once it is completed as my default song :D

Thanks again,

Cree