Looking to liquidate my old Pokémon cards, need suggestions...

Black Mage

I have replied.

To the newest messages? Because I sent two PMs after you made your offer yesterday and haven't gotten anything since.

Slight deviation from the topic, I remember hearing about a Pokemon online game, where it was essentially like the hand held series, but online. Wonder how that went. I'm surprised there isn't an online Pokemon card battle, suppose that wouldn't be as good since part of the charm of card battles is collecting the cards.

There are a couple of Pokemon MMOs, which range from really, really awful to decent. And there are some pretty nice ways to play TCGs (not just Pokemon) online; I used to play Apprentice, which allows for loading custom card databases and creating and saving any number of decks to play games via direct connections to your opponents. At the time I was involved with some communities that designed tournaments around the program, so it was pretty fun, and a heck of a lot easier than physically collecting cards to build decks (although not nearly as satisfying, I guess).