Your most nostalgic Video game

WillRock

I'd bought Link's Awakening DX at blockbuster several years ago because I lost my original LA cart, but then I returned it because I found the original cart.

I'm a retard because it was $10

Interesting, Links awakening was my fav game for years... it got stolen along with my gameboy and all my games when I was about 8.

Anyway,It would have been my most nostalgic game, but I saw DX in a shop for about a tenner about 10 years later, and I brought it again. I don't regret it either. Oh and I still got it, I play it from time to time :D

I really wish I still had my Genesis and Sonic 2. I loved that system to death, then for some reason the P2 slot wouldn't accept up on the D-pad no matter what controller I used...damn near broke my heart. Sonic doesn't feel the same without the Genesis controller.

Link's awakening. I stole a gameboy and a ton of games from somebody a long time ago, then lost it when our house burned down.

I bet that person wanted to kill you lol (not that he knew it was you of course. I remember me and my sister having pokemon gold and silver (my sister had silver)

well - I took her favorite pokemon, traded it to my cartridge, and sold it for a tenner. If only I had known of the evil that was to ensue because of it. My sister nearly killed me... it was worth the look on her face XD

Well, since we seem to be talking about games we once owned but no longer, that does cut my list down a bit. I most regret selling my Genesis collection, to buy a Jaguar of all things. Yes, that was perhaps one of the biggest, dumbest mistakes of my lifetime...so far. Anyway, I miss them all, but the game I miss most would be Landstalker. *sigh*

Pretty sure my first game was Super Mario World. I vaguely remember playing it over a babysitter's house. My first console was an NES, though. The N64 was probably already out by the time I got it.

Honorable mentions: Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis (first PC game), DKC 1 and 2, Clay Fighter, Mario 64, OoT.

I miss my copy of Secret of Mana for snes. Much later I happened upon one while I was in Japan, but it just isn't the same in Japanese. ~lesigh~ This thread makes me kind of sad, thinking of all the misplaced, sold, and stolen video games which are now probably owned by people who don't care as much for them. ~lesigh 2x~

Traffic Department 2192. Great story, great music, great humour. Meh gameplay. But it's free now, so go download it.

Shit I think I remember that game. Is that the one that had a selection at the beginning of the game for the swearing or no swearing version?

I actually don't remember the gameplay. I just remember there was a lot of swearing. (I was young)