Legend of Mana ReMixes

Duokun

Hello again OCR peeps. I know I'm asking a lot but I recently noticed that there's a lot of Secret of Mana and Seiken Densetsu 3, but Legend of Mana ain't getting any screen time. I searched it up a little and noticed a few ReMixes got turned down, so I guess some people are working on it. But, I'd like to make some ReQuests anyways.

Legend of Mana - Song of Mana (complete)

Details: The ending song to Legend of Mana, featuring a sexy beat and Swedish vocals.

ReMix Genre: Epic. That's the only way I can describe it. The effect I'm imagining is similar to Audix and Tweek's "Day's End" ReMix of the Mario Kart 64 Credit Roll (I am not asking Audix and/or Tweek specifically to do this song, so please don't misunderstand).

Original Song Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32l9bCpBX7c&fmt=18

Legend of Mana - The Wind Sings of a Journey

Details: It's been too long since I've played this game to remember :sleepzzz:

ReMix Genre: Rock/Metal.

Original Song Link:

Legend of Mana - Pain the Universe

Details: Aha! But I do remember this one. This is one of the many boss battle theme songs in LoM.

ReMix Genre: Rock. Hard. Core. Rock. Just slam it out, but without making ears bleed, please :puppyeyes:. To make it more original (since the original mix is pretty much rock already), there could be some incorporated techno, but not that generic, overused techno everyone knows.

Original Song Link:

Legend of Mana - World of Mana

Details: The theme for the artifact selection prior to world entry. That makes 3 for 4!

ReMix Genre: This would do wonderfully for an orchestrated remix. Slam some classical into it and maintain a beat without breaks. (My complaint about the original mix is that it has too much silence.)

Original Song Link:

Once again, thanks OCR for hearing out my ReQuests! I'm not expecting anything, so surprise me, or not!

I actually have a question before I conclude this post. Is there a comprehensive list anywhere on these forums that states what ReMixers are currently working on so that I can know what to and not to request?

Whether the answer is yes or no, could I ask someone to PM me the answer? Thanks again!

Duo

I actually have a question before I conclude this post. Is there a comprehensive list anywhere on these forums that states what ReMixers are currently working on so that I can know what to and not to request?

Whether the answer is yes or no, could I ask someone to PM me the answer? Thanks again!

You know people are mostly doing this kind of thing on their own time at their own whim, right? It's not like this is a company where set members are assigned tracks to produce. A list like that would make no sense.

If people happen to be looking for feedback on a remix in the works, they might have it in the WIP section of the forum. Alternatively, you can check the site projects section to see what else is in the works.

And yeah, I'm not sending that as a PM because Legend of Mana needs some love.

BTW, The Wind Sings of a Journey plays for Lake Kilma and the Junkyard.

You know people are mostly doing this kind of thing on their own time at their own whim, right? It's not like this is a company where set members are assigned tracks to produce. A list like that would make no sense.

Actually, I like Duokun's idea. It'd be pretty cool to have profiles that we could edit with the remixes we're working on (just the names, no WIP links or anything) and percentage of completion. DJP's got enough work to do, though. :)

Actually, I like Duokun's idea. It'd be pretty cool to have profiles that we could edit with the remixes we're working on (just the names, no WIP links or anything) and percentage of completion. DJP's got enough work to do, though. :)

Sure, but then you have the issue of people not updating their profiles with progress reports, and others would still have to check every individual profile to see what was being worked on. At that rate you may as well just put it as part of your signature if you want others to know what you've got in the works.

Sure, but then you have the issue of people not updating their profiles with progress reports, and others would still have to check every individual profile to see what was being worked on. At that rate you may as well just put it as part of your signature if you want others to know what you've got in the works.

Right, you wouldn't have to use it; just if you want to. I wouldn't clutter up my sig with that info, but if there was a script for WIP's in progress in my profile, I would certainly use it. There's several remixers that I would be curious to know what is in their sequencer now; it's not a biggie at all to just do a quick check of their profile.