A few ideas for remix albums

UndeadSquirrel

Hi, first post, and as it's getting late and I need to get to bed, I would like to (quickly_ suggest/request a collaborative remix album like "Relics of the Chozo," for any or all of these games:

Seiken Densetsu series- I'd much like to see more remixes of songs like "Angel's Fear," "The Dark Star," and "Leave Time for Love," if even a whole concept album, mainly orchestral. I'd definitely say Legend of Mana, too, though I can't possibly imagine it any other way.

Kingdom Hearts series- One word comes to mind- "Destati." This song alone defines the mood of the series, though "The 13th Anthology" also comes to mind. This one has so much potential.

Chrono Cross- "Radical Dreamers: Thieves of Fate" and "Chrono Symphonic" made me think, "Why not Chrono Cross?" Maybe in a movie-soundtrack style? There's a lot you could do with this one as well

Well, we _are_ in the process of remixing Seiken Densetsu 3. Albums, tho, are time-consuming and difficult to manage, meaning some can just lie around for years without moving much anywhere, and some are abandoned completely. There's a lot of Chrono Cross remixes already, that you can make an album-like playlist of.

I realize that, but what I was suggesting was one of remixes following a similar sound or theme. Don't get me wrong, though, the existing ones are awesome on their own.