sf2pack

Oni-91

Sorry if this has already been answered, but a quick search didn't seem to show it, so here goes.

I've got a soundfont in the sf2pack format that I want to use in FL. However, sfpack doesn't recognise it. I've tried Googling it, and I really haven't found anything.

How can you extract whatever's in the sf2pack file?

Hmm, I haven't used it in quite a while, so bear with me. But if I remember right, you could just double click the sf2pack file and it would automatically extract the sf2 file to the same directory.

Alternatively, you could start the utility, then open the sfpack file and extract it. This may also extract to the same directory.

Unfortunately, I don't have it in front of me to check and make sure.

• 2 weeks later...

I use these compressors all the time to copy and past into the sounfontts file contained in the fl studio file location

program files/flstudio(x2)/data/patches/soundfonts

they are a compressed format off tons of sampled or created sounds that are easily read in flstudio or any program that takes em'

If the file looks like a violin mess(then copy and paste to your soundfont file)

if it's something else, then your going to need to searh for example, a sfark file opener.(you should get a few matches, look at the promising ones)

they are free.

Sorry if this has already been answered, but a quick search didn't seem to show it, so here goes.

I've got a soundfont in the sf2pack format that I want to use in FL. However, sfpack doesn't recognise it. I've tried Googling it, and I really haven't found anything.

How can you extract whatever's in the sf2pack file?

whatever type of searching you did, I'll do one right... now!

5...4...3...2...1...........?

you came up