LittleBigPlanet

SwordBreaker

Have you guys seen this level yet? Thought it was pretty good.

Ah Libidius? The name confused me, then I was like "Aaaaah-Gradius!"-hehe it was very clever, I'm still not entirely sure how he did some of the mechanics of it.

I've finished my first level, the one loosely based on Airman with Mega Man themes. All in all, I'm pretty happy with how it turned out!

Please track it down and give it a try :) my PSN ID is Luketh and the level is called "Mega Sack 2: Above the Clouds".

Any of you guys have some levels I can track down yet?

Edited out broken link above now that my friend's sorted it <_<

Mega Sack 2: Above the Clouds, as played by my friend Angelo Blaze, my PSN is Luketh for those willing to give it a shot! I'm not actually sure how you search for specific creators and their levels, short of having them as friends now that I think about it... :S

As far as old school Mega Man tributes go, I've not seen any other on LBP yet, but would love to, so link me if anyone knows any!

Hope you like mine! Only my first level, better ones to come at some point most likely.

width=425 height=350

I'm not actually sure how you search for specific creators and their levels, short of having them as friends now that I think about it... :S

Yeah, it seems to only let you search tags. That definitely needs to be patched if you ask me. I'd be happy to add you to my friends list later and try your level though. I wish I had the time to make something myself lately, but I haven't even finished the story mode yet.

When I go to search, it just comes up with a list of the 'descriptions' you can tag levels with after playing. I may be missing something though.

This one was 'stealing' from sony and was deleted according to the rumors. Anyone care to verify?

None of them as far as I'm aware have been accused of 'stealing', all of which that have been taken down for recreating licenses have been copyright issues, which unfortunately is shakey territory at best.

There are still loads of levels that pop up right away on the "Cool levels" page 1, thousands of hearted and play through for things like MGS and Mario, so obviously MM/Sony are only tackling a small handful of copyrighted stuff with martial law as a sort of warning/show of effort on their part.

Seems likely to me that they'll just delete anything reported-I guess we'll see how minor/bad this situation is in coming weeks.

It would suck for a level to be just deleted, but I've backed up mine with copies. It is annoying, but at the same time, I understand why they have to take this stance on it =/

I think there is some clause for 'parody', so I'm not sure about the stuff where (for example) instead of God of War, you have Sack of War or whatever.

Anyone added me on PSN yet? I'd like to add some of you guys, check out people's created/hearted levels.

My interest in LBP has pretty much hit a wall. I played through most of the single player (before the servers went up, had an early copy). Since then I've done a lot of user submitted levels and while they are pretty complex and a fun waste of time they are mostly just gimmicks. I've yet to play an amazing platform level. The music levels are amazing technically but there's very little game play involved. I haven't tried making my own level yet but I'm assuming that's where the fun will kick in (i hope).

• 1 month later...

Hey everybody, reviving this one since the Metal Gear DLC is now online. It's pretty cool. Lots of fun little levels, the clothes items, and the introduction of a paintball gun to shoot at stuff. :)

ALSO I have an extra unused copy of the code for the God of War bonus content if anyone wants it. Just PM me if you want it. First come, first served.

• 2 weeks later...

You should Definitely get the MGS pack, the levels were great and they make a really incredible metal gear creature, and of course the paintgun is a great addition for playing with the in the level editor. lots of fun MGS costumes too!

also, does anyone know where we could get the soundtrack to this game, i really love some of those goofy songs in there!

I believe there's supposed to be a CD coming out with the LBP songs by Daniel Pemberton Orchestra sometime soon, but that certainly isn't all of the songs. I'm hoping they'll release a full-blown soundtrack eventually, because this game has one of the best soundtracks ever. EVER.

Also, I'd like it if they released some Sackboy plushies, while I'm asking.

I rented it. It was a blast! But I'm afraid that to me it will lose it's luster too quickly. I beat the single player mode and even made 2 levels before I returned it. Of course since I had no time, they were horrible in quality, but I still made them.

First level was a big block cut into the shape of a rocket. There was a path you could walk to the left and right on. If you moved to the right, your ship would tilt right. If you walked to the left, your ship would tilt left. And in the middle there was a button that you pressed to fire up your rocket booster. The objective was to get to the other side of the poison gas. And that's it.

The other one was a music level. I made the MGS theme using the high piano object. But I placed them in proximity so all you needed to do was walk near them.

By the way, has everyone seen the "Life in Little Big Planet" documentaries yet? They are great.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 years later...