OCR01018 - *YES* Ecco 2 'Medusa Mix' *PRIORITY*

djpretzel

I submitted this song back on December 25th and never got any response from anyone.

So I'll give the info again if you all dont mind.

This song was done by request and a bunch of people there said i should

submit it, so i did. This song was Created in FL 3.55 and no i do not use

any of the sounds that come with it heh.

Since you obviously dont have the original email i sent, the best i can do

is link you to the requests forum where i said i submitted, or when for that

matter. http://remix.overclocked.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=10071&start=90

or

one of the 2 should work hopefully

now for the info

------------------

Name: Sadorf

Game: Ecco 2: Tides of Time for Sega Game Gear

Original Song: Vents Of Medusa

Email: sadorf420@hotmail.com (dont bomb me please hehe)

Thank you all for you time.

Well, I downloaded the original from Zophar and it annoyed me to no end. And yet despite that, I enjoyed this mix. So that's got to say something, right?

Not thrilled with the slowdown at 1:18 - but hey, at least you were trying to do something different. And the instrument you're using for lead can be rather piercing, particularly when it's more exposed at the end.

But all in all- fun stuff.

YES

I dont hear this song in the gym soundtrack at all.

Can someone point out the correct GYM?

The song is quite a nice song, but the remix offers little more than the original melody, some drums, and 3 repeats at different tempos.

I'm gonna have to hear the original if I'm gonna change my mind about giving it a

NO

due to lack of variation from melody.

Ok when this goes through I don't want to hear anymore bitching about 'judge bias.' As we all know, Sadorf, (which I still think is a stupid name. Don't believe me? Say it out loud.) is notorious for doing mixes and songs that are tonally impotent and chordally absurd. Yet we have this mix, which as far as I am concerned is fine. So, despite the fact that in the past he would have submitted some torturous ear pain and we would have said flat out NO, and despite the fact that if we were biased, as some claim, we would have seen his submission and said no, simply based on the fact that it was his name, that's not how it's happening. So please shut up about it.

Thanks

YES

D