NEW pixietricks holiday album!

Jillian Aversa

Great! I'll go ahead and pre-order mine this afternoon.

Yeah, isn't he incredible? I really lucked out... Since he works for a big design firm, normally they would charge in the thousands for something like this. But as it turns out, he is a big fan of New Age/chillout music! So after listening to my stuff, he liked it so much that he offered to treat it as a personal project! And of course, he's getting signed copies of all my albums for the rest of his life. :>

After checking his site, I've apparently seen a bunch of his Fallout 3 promotional art already. He's real good... KF

Yeah, I wanted to set up those bulk discounts so that people could afford to get a bunch as Christmas gifts! With the economy the way it is right now, I think we could all benefit from reining in spending... :/

Strangely enough, this holiday shopping season might bring us some incredible deals due to the crappy economy and recent drop in Wall Street spurring on a desire by these companies to pull in quick profits. /offtopic

I'm not currently on a pipeline that'll let me load the previews, but I'll be buying it anyways. I wanted to pop in and say that cover is absolutely amazing too. Insane artwork, it looks like the ocean froze in the middle of a storm. (I know it's supposed to look like sand dunes, btw.)

I had another question too. From an artist profit standpoint, does it make a difference where I order this from? Do you make more off a physical copy than you do off an iTunes copy, etc? Because I'll wait for a physical if it gives you more money.

I figured I was probably going to get this album anyway, but I just listened to the samples and now I'm definitely sold. Even though I won that digital copy of Origins a while back, I think I'm going to do the 2 CD deal here, just as a sign of support/I liked it enough that I want a hard copy.

Hooray!

I had another question too. From an artist profit standpoint, does it make a difference where I order this from? Do you make more off a physical copy than you do off an iTunes copy, etc? Because I'll wait for a physical if it gives you more money.

Yes, I do get the biggest cut from physical sales since I'm set up directly with PayPal. They only charge a small transaction fee, whereas digital markets tend to take a bigger chunk. :3

Pre-ordered.

I submitted my order without even realizing I haven't used paypal since before I moved. It's not a huge deal since it'll just go to my parents house. In fact, it's probably better this way since I'm planning on slipping it into my fiancees stocking.

WALKING IN THE AIR!!

I heard an instrumental version of this song in the elevator at work a long time ago and instantly loved the melody, but I never figured out what song it was. And now I know.

In thanks, I'll be pre-ordering your cd. :) I was thinking about it anyway, because Greensleeves is awesome, and your version sounds awesome, but this just sealed the deal.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone! I take it most of you have not seen my website announcement yet, so I'll post it here:

-----

The original release date for physical copies - November 25th - has been pushed back to December 10th due to unforseen problems on the part of the CD manufacturing company. In the meantime, anyone who has preordered Through Sand and Snow will be receiving a free digital download of the album shortly!

Those of you who ordered additional CDs as holiday gifts, have no fear: all orders will still arrive before Christmas. If you have any other special instructions, please don't hesitate to let me know at mail@jilliangoldin.com. So sorry for the delay!

-----

I know this may be a bit of a party pooper... But at least you will get to hear it even sooner, eh? :< Expect to receive an email with the download info by the end of the day; I'll be working through all the orders.

And for those of you that DIDN'T preorder, remember that digital copies are still available today on CD Baby! (They will appear on iTunes as well, but unfortunately there's no way for me to predict when with them.)