NEW pixietricks holiday album!

Jillian Aversa

The original release date for physical copies - November 25th - has been pushed back to December 10th due to unforseen problems on the part of the CD manufacturing company.

Bah! Humbug.

Well at least there's the up-side of an early digital download! I'll give this a listen when I get home. KF

Jill... Wow. I finally got a chance to download this. This is the most surreal, unique, and beautiful Christmas album I think I've ever heard. The peace and calmness, the sense of otherworldliness pervading every minute of this album are just extraordinary. I'd try to use words to describe it, but it wouldn't come out right. This is an astounding piece of work, really.

Jillian, I was so happy when I read your last newsletter! I got teary when I heard the preview tracks... I was going to buy it, but Jordan beat me to it and gave it to me as a gift just like when he bought me Origins for my birthday. :) Anyway, I LOVE the album! Keep makin' tracks with Zircon! Can't wait to meet the both of you at MAGFEST!

• 2 weeks later...
Glad you guys are enjoying the album! :D Feel free to leave a review on my CD Baby page, as it doesn't have any user comments yet: http://cdbaby.com/cd/jilliangoldin2

I just got the album last week. Thanks so much for the card!

I'll leave a review a little later (already left one on your page--I'll leave a slightly shorter one there).

And for anyone who hasn't checked it out yet, it really is fantastic. KF

• 2 months later...