Philly People? NorthEast People? See The OneUps?

Mustin

I'm excited to announce that The OneUps will be headlining the vgXpo in Philadelphia this month on November 22. We'll be at the Pennsylvania Convention Center (1101 Arch St, Philadelphia, PA 19107). Tickets are:

Youth (6-14) $10 day pass | $20 weekend pass

Adult (15-255) $15 day pass | $30 weekend pass

Though you can buy tickets outside Exhibition Hall B, tickets are cheaper if you order them online. All information on tickets can be found here:

https://videogame.ticketleap.com/vgxpo

We'll be performing around 23:00 (11 o'clock at nite).

Opening acts scheduled are: Cheap Dinosaurs, No Carrier, Animal Style, Cyrptorchid Chipmunk, and Ultraball.

The music starts around 20:30 (half past 8 o'clock in the evening) so come early if you wanna catch 'em all. More information about the vgXpo on their Web site at www.vgxpo.com.

Hope to see you there! We'll have CDs and T-Shirts for sale.

does anyone remember before vgLAMEpo? Back when it was the Philly Classic Gaming Convention out in the Valley Forge convention center? Those were the days...I was at Philly Classic 4 and 5 and was at the first VGXPO they had after the name change...haven't been to one since, has it gotten any better? that first year it was VGxPO it was absolutely HORRIBLE. I can't remember the convention center it was held at, but the VGxPO was mixed in with like a half dozen other conventions, and it was this tiny ass NBC sponsored thing in the back of the center...it was an absolute joke...can anyone confirm if it's still the same style (mixed with other conventions) or if it's taken off as just it's own convention? It wouldn't be so bad if they could fill the entire PA convention center with video game stuff...

Well, it's not bad, but I just miss NY food and all the people back on the east coast.

Are you going to plan a Christmas Meetup? If so, I might have to tag along for that one, though I would like to travel with someone from Philly to NYC. I don't relish the idea of going it alone to NYC. I wouldn't know where the heck I'm going.

Also, I might be going as well. I just need to find someone to go with me.

I was there start to finish (sup Andy) and even got to chill with the band before and after. I must say that last night was the first time I'd ever seen rave dancing to jazz music, but it just goes to show that video game music brings people of many different backgrounds together. The show itself was superb, and they definitely won over the staff (you should have seen some of the other acts .. actually, be happy you didn't). Notables that were there: Mustin + The OneUps, zircon, Mazedude, Joe Cam. Awesome work, guys.