The Future of Metroid

Overflow

Most atmospheric, really? I can't think of any place in the game that's all that atmospheric, especially compared to Super Metroid and Metroid Prime 1... but it was your first Metroid game so I see how it'd seem really atmospheric.

Or maybe I just thought the atmosphere was severely lacking because I was comparing Zero Mission places to the corrosponding areas in the original Metroid =p

It's hard to beat Kraid's lair with a black background and the NES Kraid's Lair theme. It's also hard to make an area that's more atmospheric :tomatoface:

I second this "Wut?"

*looks it up on google*

Ah, I see - it has nothing to do with (>'.')>

Here be kirby dots:

firey_sm.gif

Those Kirby dots. Jack Kirby was one of the best, if not the best comic book artist. Creator of Fantastic Four, X-Men, The New Gods, and a multitude more. Obviously, he created those dots.

Haha, I didn't know that ^_^

secrets_gamecube.jpg

Yeah, nintendo is pretty notorious for putting in little easter eggs like this. There's also the Shinespark one in Fusion, the Gamecubes in the Item shops in Mario Party 7, nintendo paraphernalia in Pokemon games, Mario cameos in Zelda, etc etc. I'm sure there's a lot more that haven't even been found yet.

• 2 weeks later...