Any Raptr users here?

richter

Anyone here use Raptr? I'm curious about your experience with them. If you're not familiar:

Raptr is the Social Platform for People Who Like to Play and Discover Games

Raptr lets you know instantly when your friends are playing, whether they're playing on the PC, Xbox Live, Mac, Steam, Flash games, World of Warcraft, Xfire, and many other games and platforms. Raptr can also automatically notify your friends on Facebook, Twitter, and Friendfeed that you're playing.

They put a social spin (sound familar?) on gaming, so like you can manage your collection, make a wishlist, connect with friends, and they have a client you can download that tracks the games you've been playing.

Anyway, would like to read your thoughts if you've used the site before, and if not, your thoughts after looking ;)

Anyone here use Raptr? I'm curious about your experience with them. If you're not familiar:

They put a social spin (sound familar?) on gaming, so like you can manage your collection, make a wishlist, connect with friends, and they have a client you can download that tracks the games you've been playing.

Anyway, would like to read your thoughts if you've used the site before, and if not, your thoughts after looking ;)

Wow...I've been looking for something like this for foreverrr.

UPDATE:

Man with this, and Netvibe's Facebook Connect, I'm more embedded into Facebook than ever. I just wish PS3 had a better way to keep up with what you're doing like XBOX360 does (I assume that'll come in time). All I need now is a Facebook app that'll post my Last.FM tracks RIGHT to my mini-feed (or something similiar) and I'll be soooo good, lol.

Wow...I've been looking for something like this for foreverrr.

UPDATE:

Man with this, and Netvibe's Facebook Connect, I'm more embedded into Facebook than ever. I just wish PS3 had a better way to keep up with what you're doing like XBOX360 does (I assume that'll come in time). All I need now is a Facebook app that'll post my Last.FM tracks RIGHT to my mini-feed (or something similiar) and I'll be soooo good, lol.

What the hell is that Netvibe thingy? I've been browsing the site but I don't get it O.o

Also, I'm totally getting Raptr.

EDIT: totally got raptr. http://raptr.com/AnotherSoundscape

does it work with altered .exe files for games? the last client i used to track didn't work because it couldn't recognize the game i was playing.

It's still in beta so I doubt it but try and if not, just write to the creators ;)

I want support for emulators! To bad it's highly illegal ..

Edit: Damn games.slashdot.org's rss doesn't work :( anyone know a good gaming news site with rss?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Fuck it, I'm ressurecting this thread.

Raptr is still going strong, it's especially tasty for gamers who mainly play 360 and PC but open to all the rest. I've recently added my entire game collection (almost) too!

http://raptr.com/AnotherSoundscape

So, make an account. Add some games. Start registering gameplay stats and befriend all the OCR dudes so we can do silly stuff like comparing achievements and game collections.

1.. 2... 3..... GO!