bLiNd is engaged to JaDE!

Jenz Drake

Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeey OC ReMix family... just wanted to inform you bLiNd (Jordan Aguirre) proposed to me on the 13th.... and it was fabulous. =) He put a lot of thought into it... If you would like to see photos of what happened, you can visit myspace page at: www.myspace.com/jadearanharuno

If you would like to leave any awesome comments for him or us, it would be much appreciated. The wedding will be on December 13th.

Our official honeymoon is basically MAGFEST. I know it was important for him to go to MAGFEST to meet his friends and fans, plus I been wanting to go for a really long time too to meet some incredible people. So whoever is going there officially, we can't wait to meet ya. =)

Wow...that's a pretty fast turnaround from engagement to wedding. Hope you can pull off a nice ceremony!

Congrats on the engagement and I can't wait to meet the two of you at MAGFest (despite me not being on OCR too much anymore)

Give Jordan a hug for me... haven't talked to him in so long.

Actually.. I am not your average girl. hahaha We are spending more money on our honeymoon then the wedding. I've never cared about weddings. We are going to do it at the Chapel of the West. We have met TONS of people that have gotten married there and are still married 30, 40 years at a time. Famous people have gotten married there too. Most people wait a couple of years after their engagement because of wedding planning and money, but let me tell you it's not worth it. 30 years from now I'm not going to remember the taste of the cake or the food.