bLiNd is engaged to JaDE!

Jenz Drake

Dude, Jordan didn't tell me MAGFest was actually gonna be your honeymoon. You guys should have that room time all to yourself!!! :D Should we find a different arrangement?

Naaaah... Jordan asked me and I insisted! It would be an honor for you and Zircon to room with us for 2 days or however many. I'm a huge fan of the both of you! We'll still have a lot of alone time, don't worry. :wink: I think they have a pull-out sofa bed in the room, but I'll double check when I have the time.

Why can't more girls be this awesome

Congrats bLiNd for finding an awesome girl and congrats jade for having awesome taste

And congrats on the proposal altogether. Wish you both the best of luck. ;)

Awwww.. that's so sweet!!! ^_^ Thanks! It's rare to find females that like vgm and vg. It was hard growing up 'cos I rarely got along with females. \: I'm so glad I've found a guy that enjoys the same things I do, though. It's also hard to find guys like bLiNd.

What the heck is up with all these people meeting here and then getting hitched? I wanna hook up with an OCR girl too...

Also, congratulations.

Awww... Don't worry! Keep lookin'! Just don't give up... Took me so many years to find a guy with all this kind of stuff in common, but I succeeded. Anything is possible!

Thanks for all the congrats everyone. She really is one of a kind so I wanted to do a special thing for her. She's been through too much heartbreak so she deserved it ;) I put lots of thought into it and my friends helped me pull off the surprise so it was lots of fun. Can't wait to meet everyone thats going to MAGFest. Keep an eye out I got lots of mixes on the way too hehe.

Thanks for all the congrats everyone. She really is one of a kind so I wanted to do a special thing for her. She's been through too much heartbreak so she deserved it ;) I put lots of thought into it and my friends helped me pull off the surprise so it was lots of fun. Can't wait to meet everyone thats going to MAGFest. Keep an eye out I got lots of mixes on the way too hehe.

You are also one of a kind, bebay. You have also been through heartbreak and I want to be the best wife God will allow me to be.

P.S. His new hits are h0t, yo! OCR needs to post them soon!! :?