Fire Emblem ReMixes...and more (yes, I'm back again!)

Duokun

Hello for the third time OCR! I'm back again with a couple more requests, this time for the game series Fire Emblem. There are countless...COUNTLESS numbers of Fire Emblem songs I would love to hear ReMixed. Any of them at all. If I am correct, there exists only one Fire Emblem ReMix at the time.

But to not leave ReMixers in the dark and have hundreds of possible songs to ReMix cluttering their minds, I would like to make two specific requests from one of the newer Fire Emblems..

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance

Song: Decisive Attack

Details: The battle theme for ally initiated fights after Ike class changes.

ReMix Genre: Orchestrated techno. (Is that even possible?) What I'm after is making the song even more fast paced than it is (techno) while keeping the beautiful instrumental influence (orchestra) and trying to make it different when it repeats instead of doing a 3 minute loop.

Original Song Link:

Song: Against the Black Knight

Details: Well..the song that plays when you fight against the Black Knight! :tomatoface:

ReMix Genre: DnB & Rock. I think that the original mix is "underemphasized" and could use a lot more UMPH that DnB and Rock could give to it.

Original Song Link:

Song: Move Out!

Details: The theme used prior to starting the battle sequence of a chapter (not always, but sometimes).

ReMix Genre: Power and inspiration. This song is supposed to give you the motivation to fight onwards in any situation. Give it more than it already has (easier said than done.)

EDIT: I just had an idea. Something that could make it extremely powerful is to give it sections of fast, aggresive rock, then slow it down with some classical / violin solo + snyth. Just an idea.

Original Song Link:

Song: SSBB Fire Emblem Theme

Details: The Fire Emblem theme featured in Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

ReMix Genre: Fast, powerful orchestra with DnB to reinforce it. Keep the Latin singing if it's appropriate for the ReMix.

Original Song Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWo-azI6eL0&fmt=18

Song: SSBM Fire Emblem Theme

Details: The Fire Emblem theme featured in Super Smash Bros. Melee. Whoever does not recognize this song had a very deprived childhood!

ReMix Genre: Fast pace Rock, DnB, and Orchestra. Basically, take what it has and make it better. I think the sections with drum rolls could be massively improved and be turned into the original section of the piece (though it already is awesome how it is).

Original Song Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BsPSOQA6tY&fmt=18

Song: Attack!

Details: Welcome back to the olden days when Fire Emblem was fresh and young. The classic Fire Emblem battle theme.

ReMix Genre: Dance and Trance (Drance?). I think this song would do wonderfully if there was a dramatic build up to the main beat of the song with a sexy dance feel to it. Intensify the DnB as well!

Original Song Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4yTEoDv7tY4&fmt=18

I think I'm going a little overboard with the amount of demands I'm making, so I'll put a pause on my video game fanatacism for tonight.

Once again, thank you to all OCR members who give the time to even view my threads.

Rock on OCR!

~Duo

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...