Beatdrop - Burn Out EP (Free Download)

Beatdrop

Ladies and Gentlemen,

burnout-thumb.jpg

For your listening pleasure, I present the Burn Out EP. It consists of the first 'single' from the new album, Revolution, as well as two remixes of said song, two cover songs, and one B-side from the album. Here's the tracklist:

1.) Burn Out

2.) Burn Out (Mastgrr Remix)

3.) Burn Out (Neslo Remix)

4.) Need You Tonight [cover of INXS]

5.) Fashion Party [cover of Ace of Base]

6.) Here Is Where It Ends

Full artwork is included (as you can see above, although the higher quality cover art is included in the zip along with the liner insert).

Be sure to catch "Burn Out" along with MANY other new songs on the new album, due to be released for free right here on OverClocked ReMix. You can also check out Dance Dance Revolution Universe 3 for Xbox 360, which was just released a matter of weeks ago and also features "Burn Out."

Cheers.

Awesome dude! I'm happy for ya. Having a track included on DDR must be pretty cool.

I'm also gonna download this EP, since it's free. :)

Let me see if I can send some money your way, giving away pure awesome tracks for free hurts the wallet.

P.S: Nice cover art.

Hey, thanks! I aaaaaaaaalways appreciate donations. Always always.

It's actually the second track that Konami's picked up from me for DDR. The first was "Until Forever" from the last album, In The Dark.

Photo in the cover artwork was taken in the town of Laie on the island of Oahu, Hawaii. Same with the photo in the liner insert. Just like the song says, "even the sun starts to fade and burn out."

I fixed it for you. :lol:

hehe, thanks man.

Hey, thanks! I aaaaaaaaalways appreciate donations. Always always.

It's actually the second track that Konami's picked up from me for DDR. The first was "Until Forever" from the last album, In The Dark.

Yeah no problem dude...I'll see what I can do. I'm definitely not rich, but I'm not exactly poor either.

I still can't believe this is your second track to be included though, well than again I guess I can, since you've got undeniable incredible skill's in the electronic civilization. Your success gives us some hope for our upcoming album.

Good for you man!

Is this game, DDR Universe 3, only for the Xbox 360?

If it is, than that kinda sucks I don't have a 360 and I never planned on getting one either.

Oh, I see how it is :<

Ahaha what??? I like your music too dude. Especially "A Cyberpunk Adventure."

Yeah I'm willing to donate. :)

Burn Out was one of the first tracks I finished for the new album, but it was also one of the most difficult to master. It has been put on OurStage and MySpace, albeit probably different iterations from this one at various points. This finalized version sounds considerably different from the very first version of it. Thanks everyone for your comments!