The Ken Song - myspace page

jdproject

Hi guys

my name is Joe Darwish. maker of "the ken song"... would just like to invite you guys to my myspace page... if you could add me and/or leave comments on my page, would be much appreciated..

www.myspace.com/joedarwish

i am actually currently working on a RYU remix.... maybe you guys could add suggestions as to what the name of the song should be called?

currently i am thinking of the name "RYU SONG".

i also have a 10 track ORIGINAL album coming out soon.

thanks for reading.

Cheers

Joe

(jd-project)

Well, you've been quiet for a long while, Joe...I thought you quit the remixing business.

Glad to see that you're still alive and kicking. The Ken Song is one of my favorite remixes of all time and I still listen to it from time to time. So damn catchy.

Can't wait for that "Ryu Song". Keep up the good work.

~Gotta love it breaking people's bones. Though supernatural you don't mind to bleed alone!~

It'd be great to hear more mixes from you in the future. I'll definitely look into that album.

i am actually currently working on a RYU remix.... maybe you guys could add suggestions as to what the name of the song should be called?

currently i am thinking of the name "RYU SONG".

Hm... if it's in a similar style as The Ken Song, with lyrics and all, then I see no reason not to just call it "The Ryu Song". Sometimes there's a case to be made for simplicity. KF