Chrono Trigger DS - Only 15 Silver Points!

NNY

I just finished Lost Sanctum. Neat rewards, but still baffled as to how an entire development team thought this was a good idea.

"HAY GUYZ LET'S RUN UP AND DOWN A MOUNTAIN FOR THREE HOURS, THAT SOUNDS LIKE FUN LOLOLOLOLOLOL"

-_-

I had so much fun playing through the game again, though. I'd forgotten how much I actually liked this game. :D

Fetch quests weren't really that big back when CT first came out, so maybe they thought they could catch up on it now. Remember, people looooooove fetch quests during the late 90s.

On the other hand, I got Robo decked out in full Dragon gear, most of which came from the Lost Sanctuary, so that alone made it kind of useful.

Dragon-ized Robo is a powerhouse. Got four of his stats at double stars.

Yeah, I know whatcha guys mean. I'm now really getting into this game.

I'm trying to beat all the endings. not really hard doing 'em, but its the finding them that's the tricky part!

yeah, also letting me know what percentage I've unlocked has awoken my completionist within and won't let me sleep til i see those three little numbers infront of that percent symbol.

I haven't played chrono trigger since my original SNES days so when I found out the DS version was coming out I was all over that (not that anything was stopping me from playing it before a dozen different ways....but you know, the DS has magic)

I was up through getting magus into my party when my DS was stolen at a convention this last weekend...alas my silver points are no more....

I have completed most of the side quests and am up to Lavos. I have to decide how to beat him though. I have only minimally finished the Lost Sanctum, but I don't really find that too important. I found the golden sand, looking for the young sapling. Then I realized that it's probably INSIDE the Lost Sanctum right? So all of the other young saplings (The Future and Antiquity) are useless. *sigh*

Right now, I'm probably aiming to learn all of the double and triple techs.

Agreed. Plus, if you're going to learn all techs right now, you might learn them while doing the side-quests of the Lost Sanctum. After doing all normal side-quests, and Lost Sanctum plus Dimensional Vortex, you'll have all techs, the best equipment, and be vastly over-leveled.