Charts!

Dafydd

I think it'd be great to have some charts over various things. Being able to view the number of remixes on the site per month, as well as the monthly number of submissions, number of yes'ed / no'ed /quick-no'ed mixes, judges on the panel, site income from advertisements / donations, number of forum users, forum posts, bandwidth usage etc. etc. etc. could be fun. Especially the part about income might help make people donate more (/often). Don't know how much of an impact it would have on the site performance, but if it's not updated more than once a month...

I think it'd be great to have some charts over various things. Being able to view the number of remixes on the site per month, as well as the monthly number of submissions, number of yes'ed / no'ed /quick-no'ed mixes, judges on the panel, site income from advertisements / donations, number of forum users, forum posts, bandwidth usage etc. etc. etc. could be fun. Especially the part about income might help make people donate more (/often). Don't know how much of an impact it would have on the site performance, but if it's not updated more than once a month...

I'm never gonna maintain judges charts again, but donations could be a good idea. Basically anything that doesn't require me to do more secretarial work could be cool. :lol:

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

Thanks anyway, dhsu.

Liontamer - of course all of these charts would have to be maintained by the server, not by you or any other living person. I'm well aware you're working 25/8 as it is. I think it would be cool if judges votes weren't stored in their vote posts only but as a flag attached to their post or something - or a set of specific characters or words, or a smiley even, that would only be used for judges votes. That would require some modification to the forum software, and one that falls pretty far down on the priority list, but it would be cool, nevertheless.