OCR01783 - Street Fighter II "Red Cyclone"

djpretzel

Holy --

Someone remind me why the vocal version wasn't submitted instead? The instrumental is nice on it's own, but really the rapping brought it to a whole another level and it deserves to be heard by a bigger audience. Great work on all fronts guys! :)

AFAIK, it wasn't quite done yet, even in light of the plug for it. I would have submitted that version instead too, but this instrumental is still nice. :-)

• 7 months later...

Yo, I know that this the Intrusmental Verison, and I like it, but the Vocal version was one of the best verisons of all time! :-P (I probably just killed that Kayne joke, but hey, at least I didn't write it on my hand, eh Sarah?). I really do like this song. It makes sense that this one would be used for the game. If I heard rapping while fighting, it'd be kinda tough to focus instead of dance. Still, this song seems to lack slightly without the lyrics when heard alone. But it's still a great tune for SF2 it rocks enough to be added to my MP3.

• 3 years later...
  • 10 months later...
  • Liontamer changed the title to OCR01783 - Street Fighter II "Red Cyclone"