OCRA-0012 - OC ReMix: Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix Official Soundtrack

Liontamer

Getting this in here now, at the beginning of the thread:

For those of you who just want the MP3s, remember you can unselect the files in the FLACs folder, and the torrent will be done a lot quicker. :-)

Also, thanks to the OCR staff for the nice shiny new FLAC files.

But, Larry, I'll hate you forever for sparking that debate and not reading a word of it. o.o

The soundtrack is amazing, and the game looks amazing as well. Downloaded it last night. The only problem is that I suck deperately at it. :razz: I've always sucked at fighting games. I only got this one for the soundtrack, in fact. The PS3 controller doesn't make it any easier to rip off those combos. In other news, who did Ken's Theme, aka the Title Screen? Was that Sixto? It has his marks on it, but DAYUM. Whoever did it, damn fine work.

Excellent choice in using HQ MP3s, as well as FLAC. I'm sure pretty much everyone will be happy (save for those who don't like FLAC, but let's not go there, this is a happy thread). The music is EXCELLENT. I'm listening to the soundtrack as I'm typing this, and I have to say, everything is finely tuned. I've also downloaded the game on XBL, and I have to say it looks good too (though I've been hearing about a few minor issues, slight complaints, but otherwise, the game is much fun, I'm looking forward to some online matches).

Anyway, I've heard Blood on the Asphault, and it's a super album, it really is, but compared to the soundtrack, well, honestly, I think the soundtrack really blows it away. I don't know, nor care, how many people agree with me. If you've actually taken the time to listen to it, you cannot deny how well put together it is. There's plenty of texture to go around, and you can really feel the flow of the music itself. It all really jives is what I'm saying.

Anyway, before I make myself look too much like I'm kissing up on ya'll, I'll say great job, and I look forward to more projects like this in the future. You've officially set a new standard.

Downloaded the game yesterday on the xbox 360, and I must same the remixed music fits the game very well indeed, a remarkable achievement. A few times last night, I had to just pause the game so I could listen to some of the tracks all the way through, love it! :) Thanks so much!!:tomatoface:

Awesome. I love the whole thing.

I've never been an SF player, and I don't own an Xbox, but after hearing this I'm tempted to change both.

It's even sweeter hearing the music on the big screen while you're kicking ass. :D

I downloaded the soundtrack yesterday and got to hear just how detailed some of the music is. My favorite is probably AE and Prozax's title theme. Incredible arrangement and performances - what a way to start the game. Also gotta shout out to Malcos' Dhalsim track even though it was on BotA. The original track from the game was always a little annoying to me, and Malcos managed to make it into something great.

Jose had to have pulled a lot of OT on the soundtrack. His work is incredible as always. Listening to his track from the game, I had to pull out Blood on the Asphalt just so I could listen to Spittin' Narcissism. I really enjoyed sixto's tracks as well. This is definitely going on a CD and into my car so I can jam up and down the highways.