OCRA-0012 - OC ReMix: Super Street Fighter II Turbo HD Remix Official Soundtrack

Liontamer

Netguide is a magazine only available in New Zealand - This is from the Feb 2009 issue of Netguide that we just got sent today.

blasphemyca0.jpg

Clearly this guy does not know what he's talking about D:

-goes off to listen to the soundtrack in question-

(Meanwhile... yay, my first post ;))

Opinions are opinions, but what happened to actually talking about something instead of tagging it with a one-liner like "it's hit-or-miss?" Why is it hit-or-miss? Saying "I don't like it" isn't a review.

That's true, and it is cheap. I'm just saying, it's not that big a deal. I definitely agree that he should have specified why he had a problem with it.

It's a low class review/remark. It's just not something we should get bent out of shape over.

Listening to a lot of remixes, some of them can be down right annoying. But the SSF2THD remixes gave my brain an orgasm. Each track done perfectly and without flaw. I am a snob when it comes to game music remixes and when I am rendered speechless, I just have to listen. I almost cried when listening to these masterpieces. Bloody good show guys. Keep kicking ass and playing games.

• 2 weeks later...

This site's been up for ten years already? and here I was sitting on the sidelines content with being in the background. I can't be mad though. everyone who worked on the soundtrack got the credit they deserved. so ,definately, kudos and big ups to everyone... as for lyricists... Jose', I'll see you when I get there... you just raised the bar pimpin'...

Yeah I'd like to file a complaint about this soundtrack. I got to the zangeif stage mix and I was forced automatically by an unknown force to put it on repeat and now I fall asleep to it at night. Can I get a refund? But seriously awesome, i listen to it while I play dawn of war lol

• 2 weeks later...

I realize this could be asked on the HD Remix feedback thread but it's not getting new activity and I don't want to wait that long. I also realize it maybe have already been answered in an interview or otherwise. In my defense I did read the entire HDRemix thread and interviews previously. I don't want to do it all again.

Anyways: Why does it say dJPretzel is only CoDirector of the HDRemix project next to his on site name? Wasn't he essentially the Director of the project? Is it worded that way in respect to other people that helped with the directing?

I don't disagree with it. I'm mostly just curious.

After someone answers I don't mind if they toss this in with the rest of the HDRemix stuff.

I realize this could be asked on the HD Remix feedback thread but it's not getting new activity and I don't want to wait that long. I also realize it maybe have already been answered in an interview or otherwise. In my defense I did read the entire HDRemix thread and interviews previously. I don't want to do it all again.

Anyways: Why does it say dJPretzel is only CoDirector of the HDRemix project next to his on site name? Wasn't he essentially the Director of the project? Is it worded that way in respect to other people that helped with the directing?

I don't disagree with it. I'm mostly just curious.

After someone answers I don't mind if they toss this in with the rest of the HDRemix stuff.

Dave did most of the directing and Shael Riley was co-director. Shael has that title too.

Dave did most of the directing and Shael Riley was co-director. Shael has that title too.

Ok, that's cool and it answers my question. I was just curious if there was a specific reason why it said that other than out of respect for other people who participated. Based on the stuff I read it seemed like Dave was the Director. It all makes sense though.

• 2 weeks later...

So, I'm not very good at making videos, so please feel no need to tell me what I already know :<

But at any rate, here's a little something I whipped together.

It's also worth noting this is my first semi-successful attempt at using screen-capture software. And though the song ultimately ended up out of synch with the video, I hope you dig it anyway.