Fan Art Competition 20 - Final Fantasy

Bleck

• 2 weeks later...

If there is still interest for this contest, I will step up this one time in Bleck's absence and take the reigns of finishing this rendition off.

Everyone who sent your submissions to Bleck, if you could re-send them to me via PM by lets say the 8th (Thursday), I'll try to get them up by Friday so we can get voting done and everything wrapped up by the weekend. Sound good?

Once I get everything, I'll have a mod post everything on the front page for me.

If there is still interest for this contest, I will step up this one time in Bleck's absence and take the reigns of finishing this rendition off.

Everyone who sent your submissions to Bleck, if you could re-send them to me via PM by lets say the 8th (Thursday), I'll try to get them up by Friday so we can get voting done and everything wrapped up by the weekend. Sound good?

Once I get everything, I'll have a mod post everything on the front page for me.

There is still interest for this contest. I tend to lurk, but this is one of my favorite thread series.

what is happening what is happening what is happening

january is almost over! is anything going to happen with the FF Christmas special? i would love to see the comp up and running again for february at least.

Why don't YOU run the competition then. Eh?

Also

SHUT YO FACE

Slut

I'm actually developing a theory that taking firm leadership of this thread causes bans to happen. Not suggesting the judges hate this thread, but I AM suggesting that there is a correlation that can't be ignored. As such, I ain't touchin' it!

On-topic, I think we should let the winner of November choose the theme for February and go from there. Also, posting the pics of the two people that entered in December would be cool, too.