Give the gift of reviews! (part 3)

OceansAndrew

well we did pretty awesome this month, with around 550 reviews. It's hard to get an exact number due to multiple new reviews for certain threads, but at least FIVE HUNDRED REMIXES got a new review in December, which is almost triple of a regular month, and over a quarter of the entire site.

All the tracks have a least 8 reviews to them now, compared to when this project was first started by BGC a few years back, when there were some with only 2 reviews!

For everyone that did a review, I personally extend my thanks for helping to strengthen an already excellent community.

Nice work. :nicework:

It's hard to get an exact number due to multiple new reviews for certain threads, but at least NINE THOUSAND REMIXES got a new review in December

Please? End the month's sig with a bang?

I almost wrote penises... I love Oprah.

EDIT: of course, this...

where's the flaming seal picture?

...would be a nice touch too.

EDIT 2: I swear I didn't see the seal flames a few minutes ago. Facepalm?

• 1 month later...

BAM!

Thanks to everyone's hard work, we have reached the goal of 900 reviews! A little bit late, but considering how the reviews have overall bumped up in the past few months, i am very pleased to call this a victory!

To everyone who has contributed a review over the past few months (even just one!), thank you for helping to make OCR the place it is. :-)