AOCC V.2 - The Unofficial Christmas Music Album

Dyne

halc, you still have like two weeks, keep plugging away at it if you can, if not, I really appreciate your effort nonetheless. I can't wait for your wip prophet, as well as your's tweek. Your tunes were awesome on the first album. I can't wait to hear them again.

Just a friendly little reminder that first WIPs are due tonight at 11:59. If you haven't already sent me your first WIP, or you have questions, email or PM me and let me know.

Also, I'd love to see more musicians in on this one, so if you still want to submit a track, but haven't posted, you've got some time left until the final due date!

My WIP probably won't be in until damn near the end of the deadline. I was stuck for a while, and I just finally got past that blockage.

No big deal, I need to write a track too. I said I was going to last year, but I never did. I figured I'd give it my best this year. Can't argue with that, right?

I'm not sure if I'm going to be able to finish the song I intended to. I'm going home for Christmas a few days earlier than I originally expected, and I won't be able to record the lead guitar parts my track is lacking before then.

I will attempt to cook up another track, though; something I'll be able to work on while I'm home. I've got a few ideas bouncing around in my head that will be pretty easy to execute.

So I wanted to say thanks to everyone who has so far sent me their WIP. I'm hearing some great stuff, and I'm looking forward to the release.

So I've been thinking about a few things, and how to release it this year, so I've come up with 2 choices. 1) I'll add it to last year's album (as previously suggested in another thread), or 2) it'll be its own separate release.

If it is its own separate release, then it'll be an EP album at this point. So, depending on how many tracks I have come December 24, I'll make that choice at that point. Anyway, things are going great. I look forward to this, and hope everyone else does too!

jmr, it's not a big deal. Do what you're able to, and if not, no big deal. Going home to see family is more important to me than anything. So no worries.

Took a break from sig making and remixing to make a cover for a project on another site, and thought that maybe someone here might like a version for this project...

AOCCCoverThumb.jpg

AOCCCover2Thumb.jpg

I know it's centered solely on shmups, and I really don't expect it to be used for this. But on the offhand chance someone wants to, just click on the images for the full 300pdi version.

my part in this project is officially diminished, possibly to nothing: my preamp died before i could record, and now i can't record anything with my nice condenser mike (which was the only one worth using that i own anyways).

i'll still try to finish, but i don't know when i'll have the chance =( it sucks because i was going to do something on tweek's track too.

my part in this project is officially diminished, possibly to nothing: my preamp died before i could record, and now i can't record anything with my nice condenser mike (which was the only one worth using that i own anyways).

i'll still try to finish, but i don't know when i'll have the chance =( it sucks because i was going to do something on tweek's track too.

Just do your best prophet, that's all you can do at this point. I really appreciate the effort, as I believe everyone else does.

I'd also like to thank The Coop, I'm going to use his images for the project. I think they're really cool!

I'd also like to thank The Coop, I'm going to use his images for the project. I think they're really cool!

You are? Sweeeeeeeeeeeet.

As for my song, it's written, and ready for me to tinker with in terms of so-called "mastering" (if you can call what I do by that name :lol:). However, my site's being a douche nozzle at the moment, so I can't upload WIP #2 right now. Instead, I'll simply ask these questions...

- When do you want the final tracks submitted to you, Dyne? By the end of the 22nd? End of the 23rd?

- Is the album being called "AOCC v2", or "AOCC Vol. 2"? I want to make sure you have covers with the proper lettering for this.

Id like to join the project. I already emailed my piece but im not sure if it sent correctly. Did you get it, Dyne

I have it, not to worry, thanks!

@TheCoop: Today would be that day.

Second and Final WIP Deadline: Monday, December 22 by 11:59pm.

I'll accept late entries through tomorrow night, but I want to have the site laid out, and ready before the 24th, only because I won't be home until late that night because of a Christmas party about 2 hours away from home. Also... I'm going to want to upload everything, and then just have to post the link to the site, so I definitely want everything by tomorrow, 5pm at the latest. (That's EST by the way.)