PRC135 - Some Hentai Goodness (Bible Black)

Bundeslang

The People's Remix Competition 135

PRCv6-05

Hello everyone and welcome to the People's Remix Competition!

PRC134 is over, two entries appeared before the deadline, Analoq and Tdburley posted their songs on time. I received four votes which counts, including one double vote from Txai. Analoq wins and he brings the new interesting source.

Four years ago, when Analoq won the PRC for the first time, a Hentai source was send as source. Four year later, it's Hentai again. Analoq didn't play the game, but the Anime was good enough to make it the next source. It's a Windows Game (according to Wikipedia).

PRC135.jpg

Bible Black (SNES) - Main Theme

MIDI

Again, a game which I didn't play. But Analoq didn't play it as well so this means the source should be really good (otherwhise Analoq's choice was different). In PRC34, the PRC from Analoq's first choice, received 7 entries, I hope this round can get a nice number as well.

GOOD LUCK!

Fine Print:

PRC instructions

1. If you happen to be mixing this song already, start over in the interests of fairness.
  2. Limitations at ThaSauce require your entry to be 6MB or less in size. Length for length's sake and MIDI rips are not allowed.
  3. Entries must be posted in the ThaSauce link by SUNDAY December 14th at 05:00 am ThaSauce time (Check my signature (below) and the ThaSauce page for the exact time left..
  4. You may enter as many mixes as you like and work with as many people as you like on each mix.
  5. Do not make qualitative comments on an entry until the results of the vote have been posted.
  6. Mixers cannot vote for themselves but if they vote they recieve a free first place vote added onto their score.
  7. The winner of the previous contest can't take part but their vote will be doubled.

Doulifee's PRC Archives! For information about the previous contests.

PRC

Submitted. Just saw this and decided to see what my newbie ass could do in the three hours I had spare. Compared to the others I don't seem to have a lot of source in there, ack. :( Oh well. It was fun anyway!

Welcome. It doesn't have much source, but enough to classify as acceptable entry.

Entries are due in 2 hours and 20 minutes. I don't think I need to give it an extension.

Here's the voting stage

I was already creating this, when a last minute entry arrived. Txai was one minute too late in PRC132, but he corrected his watch and now he's just on time.

Six entries. The best round of this PRC Year so far. Five PRC-Regulars (Binweasel, Just64helpin, OneUp, Setokaibarocket and at the last moment Txai) entered the round and we have a new remixer, Torzelan. With six entrants, I hope we can get a good number of votes as well. For remixers it's important to vote because they receive a bonus.

The mixing stage is over. To vote, you should do the following:

- Visit the stated ThaSauce Page and listen to all the entries

- Scroll to the form at the bottom of the screen

- Fill in the rank of the entries from first to third.

- State a reasoning for it.

Participants are encouraged to vote, but they can't vote for themself. If they vote, a first place will be added to the score.

The winner of PRC134 (Analoq) has a vote that counts twice. You have until NEXT WEDNESDAY, December 17th at 2:59 am ThaSauce time, check my signature in the first post or simply the ThaSauce page for the exact time you have.

The winner will get to choose the source tune for PRC136!

The songs:

Binweasel - Starless, and

Just64helpin - Two Minutes Alone

OneUp - The Silent Child

Setokaibarocket - The Right Hand of God

Torzelan - Otäck Bok

Txai - Praying for Pleasure

It's results time.

This round is the best round from this year till now. Entries started coming in early and even at the last minute, a new entry arrived. Finally, six remixers entered the contest.

Total number of mixes - 6

Total number of votes - 7

Highest possible score - 21

Torzelan starts his first PRC with a last place wooden spoon. He received two points, and with his vote it makes a total of 5 points.

Txai received one first place vote and some other points. At the end, his 7 points are enough to take the fifth place.

Binweasel did well, his fourth place is worth 10 points.

OneUp did a very intersting song, he received points from various users. It's a third place with 11 points.

And PRC135's winners are Just64helpin and Setokaibarocket with 12 points!

It's a close one. Four songs differ only two points, and two remixers ended first. This means I don't want one, but two source tunes. Just64helpin and Setokaibarocket, send both your sources to me by PM before next Friday, 19 December at 11:59 am Eastern US Time.

We're gonna have an interesting PRC around the Christmas Days.

oops, for some reason I thought I'd be up in time to vote today. My apologies for not helping to discriminate the entries.

Regardless, my sincerest appreciation to all of you who entered. As grand a theme it is, it is difficult to approach from a remixer's perspective; there's no melodic hook to latch onto. Nonetheless you guys managed to elicit some rearrangement potential, so good on ya mates.

cheers.