Auditorium

Dhsu

This, unlike Qwop, is NOT pure evil. The music was the best part for me. But I wish they hadn't used green in their color scheme; I couldn't tell it apart from the white.

Made it to 3.4. Then I wanted to take a break so I opened a tab and the flash farted and firefox gagged and died. I'm content with 3.4.

The game saves to your hard drive so you can pick up where you left off.

It is too bad it's not color-blind friendly. You should send them an e-mail about it, they seem pretty open to feedback. Maybe they could make each color a different shape or perhaps a set instrument. I could actually see identifying the targets by sound instead of color being a pretty interesting game mechanic, now that I think about it.

Aw nuts, I guess I should have enabled cookies 'cause it's still starting me back at the beginning. Eh.

Nah, I'm used to it, just a minor annoyance. I just fiddled around at the start of each level to figure out what needed to go through what to get where. Game was good enough that I didn't mind.

EDIT: nm, I think I get what you were saying now. I grabbed the swf and I'll start it up from the hard drive next time I get motivated to try again.

Just finished it, awesome game, great idea and concept, fun and challenging gameplay. Could get repetitive after a while though... The attractors confused me for a bit, but I soon managed to breeze through the rest of the game. I look forward to the full game for sure.

I just finished the game. 3:6 was really annoying because the solution I had was filling up all the bars, but not all at the same time. I had to sit and wait for about 10 minutes without moving anything for all the proper particles to line up exactly right and fill the bars. I took a screen shot of it, hoping that it would indeed be my solution lol.

I just finished the game. 3:6 was really annoying because the solution I had was filling up all the bars, but not all at the same time. I had to sit and wait for about 10 minutes without moving anything for all the proper particles to line up exactly right and fill the bars. I took a screen shot of it, hoping that it would indeed be my solution lol.

It took me a bit to figure out 3:6, and once I realized what the problem was, I had everything fill in 10 seconds or less.

This game is pure genius. Definitely getting it on release.