Reyn Ouwehand - Wizball (C64)

Reyn

Hi there,

I recorded a remix from an old Commodore 64 game called Wizball. I used a technique called looping and I uploaded it on YouTube: (use the complete link since that keeps the track in stereo..):

I hope you'll enjoy it!

Cheers,

Reyn.

PS: I have a radioshow on SlayRadio (C64 remixes) called the Sunday Service (I live in a church) and there are two new Sunday Service shows coming up soon where I do these things live. On the 14th December and on the 21th of December. Both at 20:00 CET. (http://www.slayradio.org)

Hi Reyn!

Cool to see you show up here! Your playing and how you execute your one-man-band performances are original and very inspiring. Love your organic (or "authentic") sound and style ... very refreshing in the remixing community.

I saw you at Back In Time Live in Stockholm this year and you were easily the best act of the evening. This was the highlight, IMHO: That's The Way It Is

Keep rockin'!

Hi Reyn!

Cool to see you show up here! Your playing and how you execute your one-man-band performances are original and very inspiring. Love your organic (or "authentic") sound and style ... very refreshing in the remixing community.

I saw you at Back In Time Live in Stockholm this year and you were easily the best act of the evening.

Keep rockin'!

Ahh. thanks!! Stockholm was fun to do for sure. Nice atmosphere and nice crowd.. I had a ball!..