critique please

callitsleep89

I really like it, it's relaxing. It also sounds sorta like a remix of "The First Noel." It definitely has a Christmas-y sound to it. Is this what you were going for?

Edit: Ok, now I can't stop listening to it...

2nd Edit: If I could get your permission to download it, I would like to see how well it mashes with "The First Noel" I have from the CD: "Brass Holiday (Detroit Chamber Winds & Strings)."

I really like it, it's relaxing. It also sounds sorta like a remix of "The First Noel." It definitely has a Christmas-y sound to it. Is this what you were going for?

Edit: Ok, now I can't stop listening to it...

2nd Edit: If I could get your permission to download it, I would like to see how well it mashes with "The First Noel" I have from the CD: "Brass Holiday (Detroit Chamber Winds & Strings)."

thanks for the critique. i wasnt really goin for a christmas thing, i just laid down a bass line and went from there. If you want to download it and/or mash it, go for it. You should be able to from the link

Well, I tried to mash it with The First Noel. Unfortunately, the two pieces are in completely different keys so it just hurts to hear them together. Secondly, and most surprisingly, I can hardly find any rhythmic similarities... I'm not sure why The First Noel came to mind when I first heard your piece.

Anyway, I really like your music and it will now be in my collection =)