ScrewAttack accepts Soulja Boy's challenge on Xbox Live.

Chris8282

Anyone seen the video where he goes to Toyko, gets one million Yen, spends it on games (in languages he can't understand and won't play later), and kicks some serious ass in Gundam? Apparently, he's not THAT bad of a gamer.. He kicked some serious ass in a game he's never played in a language he doesn't understand. Also, this game isn't controlled by a controller.. it's like a simulated Gundam. I still want to see him lose to Jose and get those nuts all in his face.

Supaman dat ho.

The balls are inert.

He kicked some serious ass in a game he's never played in a language he doesn't understand.
Thus we can assume that he has capacity.

He'd wipe me clean on Halo 3 (I'm not good at it), but... I should be getting a Wii next college semester. I should see if he's any good at Brawl. ;D

Now, what if you lost? Hahahahahahaha! He'd probably make a song about how you got you @$$ beat on Xbox live. In fact, he might even submit a remix of Halo 3 to OCR with sound effects of your character getting shot as he screams "UUUUUUU!". It would surely result in a Cheeri-No, but heh, the idea of it is hilarious.

Don't worry, Screwattack, I do want you to win. In fact, make a deal with him. If you win, he has to enunciate while not saying "UUUUUUU" for a month.

I'm hoping that ScrewAttack does for him what he has done to music and the English language, but if they fail, we can still take solace in the fact that even if he were beat them and then go on to defeat every Elite Gamer in the world using nothing but his left ass cheek, he'd still be a moron who's musical creations are proof that God hates us all more than we can ever know, and Soulja Boy is the vessel through which he seeks to wreak his horrible vengeance upon us.

Guys, you know if SA wins Soulja will just say something like, "Well yeah, you're a bunch of nerds that do nothing but play video games, of course you won." It's not like it will be some great embarrassment.

Yeah, I know, lol! I'm just messing around.

Don't beat him in a game, beat him with a bloody baseball bat. Now that I'll watch. God, everytime that wanker's song comes on on the street (or when someone I know decides to turn it on which usually ends with me throwing a mouthful of curses at them and turning it off), I have to block my ears to protect my brain from the sheer shit. But anyways, since the gauntlet's been thrown down, someone may as well put him in his place.

Don't beat him in a game, beat him with a bloody baseball bat. Now that I'll watch. God, everytime that wanker's song comes on on the street (or when someone I know decides to turn it on which usually ends with me throwing a mouthful of curses at them and turning it off), I have to block my ears to protect my brain from the sheer shit. But anyways, since the gauntlet's been thrown down, someone may as well put him in his place.

Well I'm of the mindset that we tie his ass up, a stomp him continuously in the balls with size 13 steel-toed boots so to keep him from spawning death seeds.