ScrewAttack accepts Soulja Boy's challenge on Xbox Live.

Chris8282

nobody cares if you haven't been posting

as far as we're concerned your lame ass just joined yesterday

I had an account before the old forums died. So.. um ... get a life?

I'm going to be the bigger man here and leave or possibly close this topic. I hate arguing with nerds.

I'm going to be the bigger man here and leave or possibly close this topic. I hate arguing with nerds.

dey see me trollan

You're not very good at doing anything other than failing to irritate other people. So quit acting like an INTERNETS TOUGH GUY LOL

Call me stupid I'd be willing to say that a fighter such as Virtua Fighter 4 or 5 takes more skill than SFII (no offense to SFII, in fact I may play HDRemix after this post). Also, despite its macho-ness GoW2 is one of the most intelligent plays I've seen on the shooter genre, emphasizing teamwork and cover rather than "who can get the rocket launcher first." Good strategy and shooting skill are evenly matched in that game.

Virtua Fighter does the the most skill of any 3d fighter out there and I do absolutely love it. However I still feel a 2d fighter as balanced as SFII that is purely about timing and character placement still takes the highest level of reflexes and precision.

You know this guy comes back into this topic as soon as somebody says something "mean" about him again! :lol:

If he does he must be without a soul, because that's what one has to be to have a problem with legos.

I think this is a pretty weak troll though, I mean, he's on a forum talking to "nerds", which he apparently hates talking to, telling people to get a life. Someone needs to get a life alright, but I have a feeling it's not who he thinks it is.

I also build LEGO spaceships as a hobby. Can you do anything with that?

Dude

Those are awesome

I think this is a pretty weak troll though, I mean, he's on a forum talking to "nerds", which he apparently hates talking to, telling people to get a life. Someone needs to get a life alright, but I have a feeling it's not who he thinks it is.

You're quite right... that someone really needs to "get a life".

You know this guy comes back into this topic as soon as somebody says something "mean" about him again! :lol:

Chris8282's interest(s) is/are (expletive) (+/-(expletives)), and any (person/group) that engages in it/them is/are (expletive) (+/-(expletives)) (racist/sexist/homophobic term(s)).

BUt I really do believe that the whole Soujaboy challenge thing is stupid now. I sat back and thought about it,a nd after reading various sites on both sides, I can only see it as one giant trolling/attention grab. When I said to enjoy the fail, I meant it.

I almost got into it myself.

Dude

Those are awesome

Thank you. I have a current WIP right now that should be done in a few weeks (if ordered parts arrive in time, that is). Which one did you like the most? I ask because I'm trying to narrow done a style of design and building, and having input from outside of the usual LEGO community would be helpful.

Thank you. I have a current WIP right now that should be done in a few weeks (if ordered parts arrive in time, that is). Which one did you like the most? I ask because I'm trying to narrow done a style of design and building, and having input from outside of the usual LEGO community would be helpful.

I really liked Set 1968- "Not a MOC", and the Mobile Command Trailer. They had really good build qualities, and represent the wonderful sci-fi/"discovering" style of lego that I love. Pity I've never been good with lego myself.

Keep at it, you're great.

I really liked Set 1968-1 "Not a MOC", and the Mobile Command Trailer. They had really good build qualities, and represent the wonderful sci-fi/"discovering" style of lego that I love. Pity I've never been good with lego myself.

Keep at it, you're great.

I didn't make those; they're actual LEGO sets. MOC stands for My Own Creation. Everything else is mine, though.

I also build LEGO spaceships as a hobby. Can you do anything with that?

I wish I could find the OLD Lego Pirate Ship. That thing was awesome!

As far as this Chris282 whatever, ironic that you keep coming back to take insults. I mean, if you have better things to do with your time, you could stop wasting it on internet forums. I mean, there's plenty of Starbucks/coffee shops to have "intellectual" conversations. Or go to a American Eagle/Hollister/Old Navy/Hot Topic for your insightful dialogue, I'm sure they'll pretend to listen.

I wish I could find the OLD Lego Pirate Ship. That thing was awesome!

As far as this Chris282 whatever, ironic that you keep coming back to take insults. I mean, if you have better things to do with your time, you could stop wasting it on internet forums. I mean, there's plenty of Starbucks/coffee shops to have "intellectual" conversations. Or go to a American Eagle/Hollister/Old Navy/Hot Topic for your insightful dialogue, I'm sure they'll pretend to listen.

http://mollybol.50megs.com/Mollyweb/Book/Diary%20Pics/Lego%20pirate%20ship.JPG

Cause i think i have this one. :P

I think the fact that you don't know what the edit button does leads me to believe you're full of shit.

Oh, and resorting to name-calling when you can't come up with anything punchy is not winning you any points either.

From Screwattack.com: "After seeing a comment from Soulja Boy's youtube account on our youtube account, rumor has it Soulja Boy has accepted our response to his original challenge. One of the games included in the challenge is Gears 2."

There, on the front page, beneath the top video.