ScrewAttack accepts Soulja Boy's challenge on Xbox Live.

Chris8282

I'm sorry, my last post was WAY off topic. I'll rerail myself now:

While the Pirate Ship was sweet (Capt. Redbeard is the coolest minifig ever), my favorite LEGO set was Fort Legoredo. Old Wild West shoot outs with the cowboys and the bad guys, and the secret trap door that falls into a jail cell was fun as heck.

:< OMG OMG I HAD THAT ONE!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

Wow.. Looks like my topic lasted a few weeks longer than I thought :) I'm so proud.

Anyways, here's more Soulja Boy news in regards to Screw Attack:

http://screwattack.com/SouljaBoy/LetsDoIt

http://www.screwattack.com/HardNews/021109

I think the fact that you don't know what the edit button does leads me to believe you're full of shit.

It's called a bump. Learn it.

Also, LEGOs are lame and the old forums did die. Known fact.

Wow.. Looks like my topic lasted a few weeks longer than I thought :) I'm so proud.

Good for you! Threads are the best indicator of your social standing on a website forum.

Also, LEGOs are lame

Oh bitch, you did not just go there.

I started a WIP here, but recently decided to scrap it all and base it upon a small-scale Technic frame used in larger ships. This will result in a stronger, sturdier base for the ship. I did, however, keep th robot. I love how that worked out. Also, the guns pilot chick uses. Those are keepers.

I wish I had taken pics of the cockpit module before, it was something awesome. It was only four bricks in height, but had folding landing gear and a complete docking system built in that allowed it to attach and detach from the main ship body. It was beautiful.

And now we've come full circle.

Edit: that LEGO video's the first time I've actually heard Soulja Boi's song. What in the blue Hell does "Superman that ho" mean?

Hey there... Long time listener, first time caller.

well, you really don't want to know actually.

but like most things in rap songs it is in reference to a sexual act.

in essence, a male "skeets" on a female's (ho's) back, she falls asleep, and in the morning the sheets are stuck to her crudely resembling superman's cape.

also

Fact: Legos are not lame, anyone who says otherwise should have gotten hugged more often as a child.

it is in reference to a sexual act.

People who don't know what the fuck they're talk about are better off not talking. You most likely don't even listen to rap so you wouldn't know but ...

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.5971/title.soulja-boy-debunks-superman-dat-hoe-rumors

And, jayc4life, your response is even worse. Don't ever get your slang from urbandictionary.com. It's worse than simply guessing.

.. And, LEGOs are lame. I'm sorry but I "build" in real life; not in some fantasy land.

kthxbye

Perhaps Chris8282's parents were raped and killed by LEGOs, and that's the source of his disdain for them.

On a dark, moonless night, the LEGOs crept into the silent and still house. Once inside, they made their way on little rubber wheels into his parents bedroom. There, horrid acts of carnal savagery were committed, only to end as suddenly as they began. For reasons he still doesn't understand, the LEGOs left young Chris8282 to find the bloody scene when he awoke later that morning. Perhaps it was a mistake. Perhaps... perhaps it was a plan.

Now, all Chris8282 can do is sit awake at night, wondering if the LEGOs that took his parents, will also come for him. He knows they're watching. He finds a small piece of LEGO here and there from time to time outside in the yard, and he even comes across the occasional LEGO in his home. He catches the rare nap when the sun is up, but he refuses to sleep with any regularity. He knows that even the slightest pattern will give them a chance to strike. Instead, he uses the blood stained helmet of a space LEGO figure... one he found next to his parents' bed on that dreadful morning... as a daily reminder of why he can't let his guard down. And because of this, his nights are always spent sitting in a well lit corner of his home, chanting under his breath...

"Can't sleep, LEGOs will kill me... can't sleep, LEGOs will kill me..."

What? People are conspiraring against him? Trying to somehow tarnish his success? Professionally written entires into Urban Dictionary?

I laugh. I may even "lol" at the very notion.

.. And, LEGOs are lame. I'm sorry but I "build" in real life; not in some fantasy land. kthxbye

But... I do build in real life. Those are actual, physical models, made from actual pieces of matter, using my own hands (and I have the nicks, cuts and minor calluses to prove it).

Guys, Chris8282 has hurt my sensitive feelings, and I think I may have to go listen to some sad music now. If you don't hear from me ever again, don't look for me... I am already gone.

/CRAAAaaaaaawling uuuuuunder my skiiiIIIIiiiin

//loads Smith and Wesson Suicide Special

People who don't know what the fuck they're talk about are better off not talking. You most likely don't even listen to rap so you wouldn't know but ...

.. And, LEGOs are lame. I'm sorry but I "build" in real life; not in some fantasy land.

kthxbye

*ahem*

First off, I am a fan of and listen to all types of music, including Rap and R&B. so as you said so eloquently... People who don't know what the FUCK they are talking about are better off not talking.

Secondly, I guess I don't have the understanding of the black community and the lingo or slang it uses and what their true meanings are. If I had but known it was a giant conspiracy to defame and slander the righteous name of Soulja Boy Tell 'Em, goodness! I wouldn't have repeated such filth!

and Finally, If that sexual act isn't to "superman that ho" and since you seem to be the expert of these things around here...

What then, should I call what I've been doing to your mother all this time?

Oh Snapizzle! you just got LEGO'd up in this bitch.

also, whenever was my porch a fantasy land?

http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/news/id.5971/title.soulja-boy-debunks-superman-dat-hoe-rumors

And, jayc4life, your response is even worse. Don't ever get your slang from urbandictionary.com. It's worse than simply guessing.

kthxbye

Smells like troll.

guys my penis is so big. seriously its way bigger than any of yours. look its so big i can type with it. i typed all of this with my penis thats how big it is.

Are you seriously still here

fixing a mistake and bumping your thread (which is a good indicator that nobody gives a shit about your harping) are not the same. the edit button does one, and the other pisses people off.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA @ Nerdy insults

I love this forum. I think I might just make myself a regular around here and troll for some more entertainment. This shit is priceless.

Just the fact that you guys take yourself so seriously is beyond fucking hiliarous. It's hysterical.