Super Metroid: Reserve Tank ~VARIAtions~ Released

DarkeSword

Hey, I'm new to the forums but I've been listening to OCR for years now, and I have to say I'm absolutely thrilled with this new album. One week and every track on there is down right awesome, and being a diehard Metroid fan and audiophile I can be rather choosy about the remixes I listen to.

So yeah, I signed up to let you guys know that your work is amazing, and the fact that you made this album for bLiNd when he was sick makes it even better. Seriously, keep up the good work. Happy Holidays!

• 2 weeks later...
So...

What did you guys think of my mix? :|

I'm just finding out about this album after checking out the latest posted remixes by chance.

But damn, your Heat Vision mix is some great stuff. Funky, catchy, love the piano in there.

And DrumUltima's Lonely Petals is probably one of the best renditions of "Red Soil, Swampy Area" part of Brinstar that I've ever heard. I can't get enough remixes of that song, and I almost wish that the section you got to hear it in was longer.

I'm not much of an audiophile like many of yall, so I can't really tell you what much except of what I like. But I really enjoyed the majority of this album. :)

P.S. Good to hear the reason for the album is okay!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Definitely recommended, even though there's more "Brinstar Red Soil Swampy Area" mixes on this album than I'd ever thought could exist, this is a great album. I have to give a shout out to "Edenal" for delivering the goods piano style, not that "Heat Vision" wasn't great as well (particularly thought it was an interesting intro track since it's a non traditional song to mix, but one of my favorites sources from the game, for sure).

• 6 months later...