pixietricks and I are officially engaged.

zircon

Congrats to you both! Looks like Blind's thread gave you the courage to announce this.

I remember finding out about you two dating through VGDJ...giving hints and stuff. Good times.

Curious, was that New York meet-up the same one which you guys made "Lover's Reef"? 'cause the picture has the same people responsible for this remix...

Speaking of pics, the 2nd one is cute. :P

Nice fingernails :P

Congratulations, you two! I saw that coming for a while, but wasn't sure when Andy would actually do it. Really nice choice of ring too; it suits you and isn't overly large for your hand.

Best comment though is on Andy's Facebook wall from one John "The Wingless" Burnett. I think it goes something like this:

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!"

Eeee, thank you guys! What a way to wake up the morning after... So much loooorrrrve in this thread.

To answer some questions that have been popping up:

- It is in fact a diamond - 37 of them, to be precise! ^_~ But perhaps I'll wear some cubic zirconium earrings sometime...

- I plan on taking Andy's last name, professionally as well. Never been a fan of the hyphen thing, and it's early enough in my career that I think people will be able to make the adjustment.

- The wedding is going to in July! Andy's family is enormous (11 sets of aunts and uncles), so we'll only be able to invite some of our closest OCR buddies. But perhaps a pre or post-wedding meetup would be in order... :D

in before lock

congrats, you two! can't wait to see you both at mag! jill, this may sound a bit gay but do you want to see my wedding album? it's all artsy and i think you might get some ideas for photographers from it =)

YES! I would love to see it.