The Smash Brothers New Web Site! AND A SURPRISE!

SnappleMan

Hey everyone! Just relaying a message from everyone's favourite band... THE SMASH BROTHERS!!!

The Smash Brothers have finally pulled it together and gotten a web site going. Now experience their bacon-infused goodness - without the smell of bacon - in the privacy and comfort of your own living quarters.

CLICK HERE------->http://www.thesmashbrothers.com<-------CLICK HERE

This wicked-cool web presence (put together by the ridiculously awesome Mazedude) contains generic information, band member bios, and links to samples from OUR BRAND NEW EP <--- that's the special announcement, kids. The EP is being printed right this very moment and will be available at MAGFest. We are only doing a very small run of this one, however, so make sure to swing by our table and pick up a copy. Five Dollars, Six Songs. Bargain bin prices! We won't be undersold!

thanks snappleman for posting this since i couldn't get to the site from where i was at (stupid hospital where i was visiting someone blocks anything related to "games". seriously.)

anyway yeah, we're pretty jazzed that the project got completed and we hope everyone who can pick up a copy enjoys it.

we're pretty sure there won't be any left after magfest so anyone not going who wants a copy, hook up with someone who is and see if you can make arrangements. if we -do- have any leftover, we'll do some shipping of them.

-= george =-