NekomimiMusic, a blog about anime and anime music

OverCoat

Anime Remix is down until I can find Xaleph so he can pay for the damn hosting or whatever went wrong.

Just so I know all you animeremix fans want to know what's going on here, I haven't seen Xaleph for almost a month now, and I'm starting to worry. I mean, he does have two kids [yeah he just had another one recently kbye] and a long-hours job, but I wish he would just give me a pulse every now and then

Meanwhile, back in 2006 mDuo13 [if you remember that guy here at all] and I started a blog about anime music and anime remixes, as sort of an "alternate presentation" of the niche scene we have going here. We haven't met with a lot of success but that's of course a side effect of this insanely obscure hobby :P we don't have it easy like with videogame music! Anyway, here's the blog:

http://nekomimimusic.mduo13.com/

cutest website ever? maybe not, but it's up there! We cover everything from... well, everything. Soundtrack reviews, artists posting new content [and no waiting for a damn judges panel to hear it first!], whatever Yoko Kanno or Taku Iwasaki is doing at the moment, etc.

Check it out! We don't have a lot of posts because we kinda forgot about it for a year but hey I just made a new one! Thank me later Strike911 :D

Also, anyone who really likes anime music and is all up on the haps is welcome to ask me for posting privileges. Go on, just ask ;)

New NMM post! Happy birthday Avaris!

http://nekomimimusic.mduo13.com/archives/56/

"Prolific and sexy anime/videogame music remixer Avaris turned 23 today! Happy birthday Shaun!"

This statement is 100% true. :)

Thanks dude! I am def gonna be at Mag this year, had a helluva time making it from across the atlantic but I'll be there.