VG Frequency: U Love VGM

Liontamer

Should Larry bring back VGF as OCR's podcast?  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Should Larry bring back VGF as OCR's podcast?

• Yes
    • [b][size=7]YES[/size][/b]
    • Larry's merely part of the establishment now (i.e. yes)
    • Yes, as this promotes affirmative action

Nah, it looks good. I fixed only a few things for spelling/grammar (95% of it was impeccable), then added links galore and keywords for the post. Thanks a lot, Mattias, and welcome aboard.

Great ;) You're welcome. It was a pleasure doing it :) So I might keep on writing like once every two weeks or once a week if it's not too much

Edit: wrong link to the OST, I'm fixing that if I can :)

Talking about music you like is fine. It's good for VGF to have information about material that OC ReMixers themselves like. Surprisingly, I think it's an angle that most people in the community are unaware of when it comes to their favorite ReMixers.

Good, cuz that's what I'm doing. Now how often can I post? that was my question ;O I have another post done, it's a draft on the blog now and I'm not posting it until I get a sign from you man.

Actually, I think as many remixers as possible should do at least ONE post telling the readers something about VGM or other music they like.

EDIT: also, I'm not one of their 'favorite ReMixers' but I'm gonna keep on posting until someone tells me to stop ;)

Good, cuz that's what I'm doing. Now how often can I post? that was my question ;O I have another post done, it's a draft on the blog now and I'm not posting it until I get a sign from you man.

Actually, I think as many remixers as possible should do at least ONE post telling the readers something about VGM or other music they like.

EDIT: also, I'm not one of their 'favorite ReMixers' but I'm gonna keep on posting until someone tells me to stop ;)

Posting any time is fine. I tend to want at least 1 post per day from us collectively to keep things moving. Post any time.