VG Frequency: U Love VGM

Liontamer

Should Larry bring back VGF as OCR's podcast?  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Should Larry bring back VGF as OCR's podcast?

• Yes
    • [b][size=7]YES[/size][/b]
    • Larry's merely part of the establishment now (i.e. yes)
    • Yes, as this promotes affirmative action

howdy folks. many of you know me as a hayta, but i am quickly becoming a new playa when it comes to ocr (ha. Larry is disgusted with my lizzeet grammxrs). please check out my latest addition to larry's blog "Songs The Lady Likes #2" featuring:

*Super Mario Bros. 2 "Gypsy Jazz"

*A Yoplait commercial that'll warm your heart, or make you throw up (Larry says this may depend on "whether you have testicles")

*A man who knows how to use his hands (ladies, the line starts behind me)

howdy folks. many of you know me as a hayta, but i am quickly becoming a new playa when it comes to ocr (ha. Larry is disgusted with my lizzeet grammxrs). please check out my latest addition to larry's blog "Songs The Lady Likes #2" featuring:

*Super Mario Bros. 2 "Gypsy Jazz"

*A Yoplait commercial that'll warm your heart, or make you throw up (Larry says this may depend on "whether you have testicles")

*A man who knows how to use his hands (ladies, the line starts behind me)

God that youtube vid made my day. REALLY. :D

Hey Larry, just wanted to let you know that I've created a syndicated feed on LiveJournal for the VG Frequency blog, so folks with LJ can watch you via their Friends pages. The feed can be found here.

Also, I don't know if you've caught the revival of a certain radio show... :P (Though I don't know how blog-worthy that is, haha)

• 3 weeks later...
Any Street Fighter player worth his salt can pull of a Shoryuken when he needs to. It's one of the basics.

I'm not disputing that. I'm talking about going to do a punch or a kick, and then they instantly shoryuken the outstretched limb. I wasn't referring to anything specific in the video, just my own experiences on XBLA.

I'm not disputing that. I'm talking about going to do a punch or a kick, and then they instantly shoryuken the outstretched limb. I wasn't referring to anything specific in the video, just my own experiences on XBLA.

Maybe because they're tapping the punch buttons while doing the motion so the fireball or dragon punch or whatever over takes the punching animation.

That guy sucks with E. Honda.

Oh that. That's called cancelling. It has to do with how you time and overlap moves and key-presses.

• 2 weeks later...
Oh that. That's called cancelling. It has to do with how you time and overlap moves and key-presses.

I don't think that's what he means exactly... shoryuken just has good priority over most normals. I'm going to say that they're not doing it instantly, rather, they're reading your pokes. Mix it up some more. :D