VG Frequency: U Love VGM

Liontamer

Should Larry bring back VGF as OCR's podcast?  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Should Larry bring back VGF as OCR's podcast?

• Yes
    • [b][size=7]YES[/size][/b]
    • Larry's merely part of the establishment now (i.e. yes)
    • Yes, as this promotes affirmative action

I edited bLiNd's call-in to bring up his phone levels a bit, so if you'd like to get that version, go ahead to my webspace and pick up the revised version of the show. Unfortunately, the skips that showed up during the very beginning of the show (like during Super Mariocean) were a result of the skips during the actual WAV recording, so I unfortunately couldn't do anything about those. Thanks to reelmojo for noticing I was on the air while I was doing the editing work on last Saturday's show. While I was on the air, I played my folder of remixer WIPs & Incompletes, as well as various tracks (including PRC mixes) at Caleb's request, and a bunch of my favorite tracks from VGMix.

In terms of the editing I did, you may find the jumps in the background music during bLiNd & myself's convo a little awkward, but they're not really that bad per se, Jordan's voice levels are much more audible and I learned a few things on how I would go about fixes like that in the future. Just letting you know the revised copy of the show is available if you're interested.

Based on the info I've seen with Daylight Savings Time in New Zealand now over, Henry, VGF for you would be every Sunday afternoon, 3-5 PM. Hope you get the chance to check out the show live and stop by the chat once again. Good job on "The Belmont Chill" yo; it'll be featured on this week's upcoming show, as you know.

I'm definitely hoping to have Debo & Bagel over in the studio sometime. I need to get all the Georgia area peeps over, including OC ReMixers like my man Electron (Raul Gonzalez) here at Emory, as well as kLuTz and sephfire (both UGA). But yeah, I'll be in touch with you bros and try to work something out. I'll be trying to have you guys come by this semester, but don't worry if we can't get together for a show this time around since there's not much time left and maybe papers and shit are creeping up; next semester is cool. How about shootin' for Saturday night, April 17th, bros? Lemme know what's good.

That should make the video feed interesting.

btw Larry, I was thinking about a wmv/avi version of the show. Could this be possible as some good stuff happens in that studio.

Wait, there's a video feed? Oh, this is going to be awesome!

I'll definitely see if anyone can tape the show! That should be dope!

This past Saturday's 117MB show is still available for anyone that's interested!