VG Frequency: U Love VGM

Liontamer

Should Larry bring back VGF as OCR's podcast?  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Should Larry bring back VGF as OCR's podcast?

• Yes
    • [b][size=7]YES[/size][/b]
    • Larry's merely part of the establishment now (i.e. yes)
    • Yes, as this promotes affirmative action

Um...it ain't April yet, bros. :-P Wow, those are...yeah.

But we will be having some jokery tonight, as Protricity calls in to highlight his time spent hanging out around OneUp Studios' messageboards over the past few weeks and causing a general ruckus. Why did he cause all those headaches there. Well, you probably know already that Prot isn't a fan of OneUp's policies, so he'll be on the air to discuss that along with other crud like his new Double Dragon 2 mix "Mean Streak on Main Street".

We'll also be featuring the full album of this past summer's OCR side project run by Digital Coma, "Kong in Concert". The album is really hot if you haven't heard it, and we'll be playing everything for you tonight, along with having Binnie on the air to give some comments. Any KiC artists/fans are welcome to call in throughout the show as the album in underway to give their thoughts on the project. Be sure to tune in, folks.

Woo!

Larry, can you tell us what your plan is for the downloadable shows? I still haven't spent the time to get 29.99 done (doing that while I sleep tonight), so 30 is next. Meh.

I'm always behind.

I also still need 25 if you have it.

I've got VGFs #21-30, so if you want 25, message me.

Exhausted. MP3...eventually. Thanks to all the callers. KiC is Gawd.

Seriously though, thanks to EVERYONE who called in, and Binnie for hooking me up with all of the KiC tracks to play tonight. 5 1/2 show. WTF was I thinking.

In the interest of getting the show out ASAP, I'm gonna release it without correcting any low volume levels on some of the interviews, so I wanna apologize in advance, but I don't have time to sit through 5.5 hours of convos and pranks.

Look for the show sometime later in the week, folks. Great stuff.

Exhausted. MP3...eventually. Thanks to all the callers. KiC is Gawd.

Seriously though, thanks to EVERYONE who called in, and Binnie for hooking me up with all of the KiC tracks to play tonight. 5 1/2 show. WTF was I thinking.

In the interest of getting the show out ASAP, I'm gonna release it without correcting any low volume levels on some of the interviews, so I wanna apologize in advance, but I don't have time to sit through 5.5 hours of convos and pranks.

Look for the show sometime later in the week, folks. Great stuff.

No anticipation. Release it now you fag. If you aren't editing it, you can upload tonight...it'd be up by tomorrow! :D

Damn, too bad I missed it. I went to bed at like 10:20, cause of this damn sinus infection. Friday at 6 PM, I had a temperature of 102.8, Saturday it went down to about 99.3, and right now as I post this its 100.5.

I feel like utter crap. If the hurricane doesn't hit (Ivan), and there's school tomorrow, I sure as hell better be sick. That way, I'll have all day to listen to this 5 and half hour show.

EDIT: I don't see a playlist for 31, so could someone tell me if Larry played The Ending of Metroid Metal last night?

could someone tell me if Larry played The Ending of Metroid Metal last night?
Yes he did.

I finally fell asleep around sometime during Aerofunknamics. I planned to record the afterparty, but looking at it, I don't think there WAS an afterparty :lol:

Out of interest, does anyone else have problems listening to the stream while AIM (or Trillian) is running ?

That song was horrible.

Sorry you guys couldn't understand me (Starblast: "It sounds like he's talking around a mouthful of cock. KNOB SLOBBER KNOB SLOBBER"); it was late, and I had to talk quietly so as not to wake up my parents.

Also, I do think in odd time signatures when writing originals. It is another matter entirely to figure out the time signature of a polyrhythmic piece by simply listening to it. Three bars of 4/4 and one of 5/8 was just a guess.

And I wasn't stoned, I swear. s.gif

(Starblast: "It sounds like he's talking around a mouthful of cock. KNOB SLOBBER KNOB SLOBBER")

We all kind of got it from Star last night, didn't we? I mean, there was his thing to you about the knob slobbering, and then he told me to STFU (which prompted my "I'll be sure to...take that to hear, Star" comment, or whatever I said). Of course, I didn't hear him caling him calling in at any point, so that doesn't say much for him. FAGORT.

Also, I might post something I mentioned last night, but that'll be for later. Like, after the MP3 comes out.

AND WHERE IS KONG IN CONCERT, BINNIE?