VG Frequency: U Love VGM

Liontamer

Should Larry bring back VGF as OCR's podcast?  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Should Larry bring back VGF as OCR's podcast?

• Yes
    • [b][size=7]YES[/size][/b]
    • Larry's merely part of the establishment now (i.e. yes)
    • Yes, as this promotes affirmative action

That was, without a doubt, the best VGF ever. Larry should break his computer at least once a month so we can do more crappy request and listen to more crappy OCRejects.

*goes back to idling*

Edit: Oh, and sorry about annoying the living hell out of you with song requests during the show.

Thanks a lot to ravon, w-ber & my fellow bros over at Ormgas.com for adding VG Frequency over to the regular rotation of OC ReMixes over at Ormgas.

Starting tonight, you'll be able to hear a re-run episode of VGF at Ormgas, which is about every 3 days or so. Keep an eye out for 'em.

Tonight is VGF #22 from 7:15 PM-10:15 PM EST, so head over to Ormgas to check it out and follow along with the playlist. Join us in #ormgas on IRC/EntertheGame (irc://irc.enterthegame.com/ormgas) to chat it up.

This section could use more notes/chords; wasnt feeling it too well; but I like the straightforward aspect as diametrically opposed to the quantameter of the rearranged baroque particle accelerator beam where I felt quite engaged on a sonic basis from the 16ths of the reverberated section could use more notes/chords; wasnt feeling it too well; but I like the straightforward aspect as diametrically opposed to the quantameter of the rearranged baroque particle accelerator beam this section could use more notes/chords; wasnt feeling it too well; but ]I like the

Today is VGF #24 from 5:40 - 10:20 AM EST, so head over to Ormgas to check it out and follow along with the playlist. Join #ormgas on IRC/EntertheGame (irc://irc.enterthegame.com/ormgas) to chat it up.

It's the April Fool's 2004 episode, indeed widely considered to be the best episode of VGF ever. You need to check it out.

Good way for me to recycle the previous previous message. Bitch. :-P

Is there anywhere to download the old VG Frequency episodes (apart from listening to them at oc.ormgas.com)? FTP preferably. Specifically looking for the April Fools episode, #24.

Other people may have it, but it will be temporarily mirrored today only by fellow Ormgas staff member Cartoons: http://oc.ormgas.com/forum_viewtopic.php?18.7884. Make sure to change the filename to show it as VGF #24.

Starts in 10 minutes from this post, and lasts 4hr40min on the Ormgas.com stream. Enjoy, peeps.

This may have been brought up before and I just couldn't find it, but I feel the need to ask this...

What's the current status of VGF? I know Larry's laptop took a nose dive on him a while back, but was it ever fixed? Is the show back up and running normally? Are the only VGF shows on at the moment the reruns that've been happening lately?

I ask this in part because I was doing a bumper for the show, but if it's still not back up yet, then finishing it in time for a Halloween show seems pointless. And since the last thing I recall reading was that VGF was on indefinite hold, I figured this'd be a good spot to ask.

Bought a new laptop for myself. Next Saturday, we will back with regular VGFs all da time and so forth. During the next few weeks, I'll be working to gather up lots of stuff I lost, but will hopefully have BGM and VGM and all that crud to play.

I'll be hoping to do 4 extra shows (I believe I missed 4) in order to catch up with all the material put out in October. Keep an eye out for crud. Yep. Crud.

VGFrequency background music?

I recently recovered some shitty songs I made like over 2 years ago. Covers of SMB3 themes. They're kinda backgroundish.

This seems to be the kinda stuff you play in the back during interviews and such, so maybe you can use them. Better than an spc/nsf at least.

ftp://aripc.dhcp.asu.edu/Upload/SMB3/

This was like the first shit I did in reason. Mostly nsf rips + drumloops and other such horrible shit.

Enjoy