VG Frequency: U Love VGM

Liontamer

Should Larry bring back VGF as OCR's podcast?  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Should Larry bring back VGF as OCR's podcast?

• Yes
    • [b][size=7]YES[/size][/b]
    • Larry's merely part of the establishment now (i.e. yes)
    • Yes, as this promotes affirmative action

Today is VGF #25 from 1:55 - 6 PM EST, so head over to Ormgas to check it out and follow along with the playlist. Join #ormgas on IRC/EntertheGame (irc://irc.enterthegame.com/ormgas) to chat it up.

Good way for me to recycle the previous previous previous message. Bitch. :-P

I was like "#25, what the fuck episode was that?" and then I realized that was the only episode I called into. Damn, I sounded like such a goober, hahaha. I need to buy a keyboard and start learning Reason for real so I can start making some fucking music. Hey, actually, I have an original MIDI I did with a friend of mine a couple years ago, and I just redid it with the Orkester shit in Reason; it's pretty decent sounding. Would you be able to play it in a future episode Larry, or do I have to be a remixer before you play any original stuff?

Bought a new laptop for myself. Next Saturday, we will back with regular VGFs all da time and so forth. During the next few weeks, I'll be working to gather up lots of stuff I lost, but will hopefully have BGM and VGM and all that crud to play.

I'll be hoping to do 4 extra shows (I believe I missed 4) in order to catch up with all the material put out in October. Keep an eye out for crud. Yep. Crud.

Damn, that is some good news. I was just wondering when VGF would return and was about to try and get in touch w/ you, Larry. I miss the VGF :oops::cry:

I'm not always around Saturday night to tune in but I sure do love dems mp3 downloads!

Regarding VGF #20: I wanted to hear that one myself for the zyko interview and shit. The last time I talked to Larry about it, which was back in the spring, Species still had something to finish up as far as the recording went, or whatever. I don't know the details, but to my knowledge there is no recording of #20 in circulation. So if anyone has it, it's Species8472 -- he would be the guy to get in touch with.

Today is VGF #26 from 10:10 PM - 1:40 AM EST, so head over to Ormgas to check it out and follow along with the playlist. Join #ormgas on IRC/EntertheGame (irc://irc.enterthegame.com/ormgas) to chat it up.

VGF26 features old-school OC ReMixer (and now Emory alum) Electron as my guest host! Be sure to check it out for a number of tracks from him as well as plenty of other good stuff.

Good way for me to recycle the previous^4 message. Bitch. :-P

Correction! Today is VGF #22 from 10:05 PM - 1:35 AM EST, so head over to Ormgas to check it out and follow along with the playlist. Join #ormgas on IRC/EntertheGame (irc://irc.enterthegame.com/ormgas) to chat it up. NOW NOW NOW!

VGF22 is really good. And that concludes my pimping of THAT one.

Good way for me to recycle the previous^5 message. Bitch. :-P

Considering it's my show, and I can defy convention, tonight's episode of VGF, the first real one since my hiatus will be VGF #38. I'll be doing make-up episodes over the next few weeks to make up for the 5 shows I missed. They will cover the following weeks:

VGF #33 - 9/19 - 9/25

VGF #34 - 9/26 - 10/2

VGF #35 - 10/3 - 10/9

VGF #36 - 10/10 - 10/16

VGF #37 - 10/17 - 10/23

Meanwhile, I didn't find much in the way of new Halloween themed music being released, plus I'm limited to 2 hours now that someone's on after my show (criminal, I know) so we're just gonna stick with the standard formula of the new stuffz. There is some Anime Remix HRC material, and, celebrating VGMix2's 1-year anniversary, we've got a lot of good stuff from there as well.

I'll be on the lookout for all the older stuff I missed, so hopefully we'll get to some of that soon. Remember to join the new VG Frequency IRC channel at irc://irc.enterthegame.com/vgf as opposed to the AIM chat we used to have.

Damn you, Trenthian!

Today is VGF #26 from 2:30 AM - 6 AM EST, so head over to Ormgas to check it out and follow along with the playlist. Join #ormgas on IRC/EntertheGame (irc://irc.enterthegame.com/ormgas) to chat it up.

VGF26 features old-school OC ReMixer (and now Emory alum) Electron as my guest host! Be sure to check it out for a number of tracks from him as well as plenty of other good stuff.

Good way for me to recycle the previous^6 message. Bitch. :-P