VG Frequency: U Love VGM

Liontamer

Should Larry bring back VGF as OCR's podcast?  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Should Larry bring back VGF as OCR's podcast?

• Yes
    • [b][size=7]YES[/size][/b]
    • Larry's merely part of the establishment now (i.e. yes)
    • Yes, as this promotes affirmative action

well you have two hours left to prepare your conversational topics wisely... bwahaha. :twisted:

Even if you do run out of ideas, here's a light pointer - Ojizzle knows how to keep a conversation flowing and unexpecting, whether he's with Paige or without. Yay?

And for the record...

You're a week too late, that was 20th April. *cough*

You do realise that this is the occasion that we were looking for, scary as it is? ;)

I was refering to his birthday not the day he died. Didn't get the joke at that time and didn't change it. So yeah. Though I can't see any more documetaries about D-Day and "60 years after WW2". God dammit, it's as bad as the days the pope died.

So yeah.

BTW: Don't know yet if I restream VGF, but I try to setup something. Won't become it a habit though. However... if the stream borks or attemps to shut down - sorry... won't get back up if I'm asleep. It's up to you if you (the listeners) wanna take the risk. And yeah I won't mess with the balance this time either. Just too much work for something that doesn't work anyway. Blame the WMRE RealMedia server admins.

Now that we mention it...

OMFG we had an 8-hour VGF?!? Someone call the record books! :P

wow...i wasn't listening, although i did talk to larry a couple of times off-air during the show before i slept around 1:30.

well, i always knew he had stamina.

Larry's Sleep Schedule This Past Week:

Wed afternoon to thursday night (no sleep)

Thursday-Friday (5hrs of sleep)

Friday to Saturday (5hrs of sleep)

Saturday to Sunday (no sleep)

How will Larry Oji continue this reckless pace? Will he ever solve the Riddle of the Minotaur or wander aimlessly the maze of OCReMix babbling incoherently about D-Lux and "Toyota Disco??"

We'll find out in the next episode "Larry is OverClocked," same Bat-time, Same Bat-place.

:wink:

And maybe he'll let me come too....

Rexy: I think it would be funny to put up a betting pool as to how many hours of sleep larry will get before graduation. I'm guessing on average 3 a night.

The musical sections of it all were actually based on a real entry that XMark was planning on working on for the DoD contest, but he didn't have the time to finish it, so he took what he had and turned it into a radio drama. I thought it was a great effort from him, and I hope he finishes that one off, as well as does more.

Rexy: I think it would be funny to put up a betting pool as to how many hours of sleep larry will get before graduation. I'm guessing on average 3 a night.

I say 2 and a half. :P

But yeah, I actually am quite fond of DW Drama Hour. :D Like Flik said there could have been thought to the production aspects but I really dig the concept behind this. Even now I laugh so hard at the "phone call" with the Dragonlord ("I can't come to the phone right now, so please leave your message after the scream!") so that's saying something!