VG Frequency: U Love VGM

Liontamer

Should Larry bring back VGF as OCR's podcast?  

235 members have voted

1. 1. Should Larry bring back VGF as OCR's podcast?

• Yes
    • [b][size=7]YES[/size][/b]
    • Larry's merely part of the establishment now (i.e. yes)
    • Yes, as this promotes affirmative action

Heck, all I knew about the game was that it involved a hero that had to fight against a dragon lord (I wasn't expecting the Old English language, various maiden sub-plots and other core elements/locations of the quest i.e. the Rainbow Bridge) but I still found it too cool for kicks.

I even told Larry about it prior to my call last week, even though he's all "I look into the entries after the contest is over"... where's the fun in that? :)!!

Interestingly enough, I've never played Dragon Warrior myself, but I still found a lot of the stuff XMark referenced funny. I think it partially was because most of it was just good ol' RPG cliches, and that I am slightly familiar with the DW storyline due to the fact that my best friend absolutely loves the series. I think a little bit of familiarity is helpful, but I think it's funny enough to stand on its own, too. :)

Now that we mention it...

OMFG we had an 8-hour VGF?!? Someone call the record books! :P

wow...i wasn't listening, although i did talk to larry a couple of times off-air during the show before i slept around 1:30.

well, i always knew he had stamina.

Larry's Sleep Schedule This Past Week:

Wed afternoon to thursday night (no sleep)

Thursday-Friday (5hrs of sleep)

Friday to Saturday (5hrs of sleep)

Saturday to Sunday (no sleep)

How will Larry Oji continue this reckless pace? Will he ever solve the Riddle of the Minotaur or wander aimlessly the maze of OCReMix babbling incoherently about D-Lux and "Toyota Disco??"

We'll find out in the next episode "Larry is OverClocked," same Bat-time, Same Bat-place.

:wink:

And maybe he'll let me come too....

Rexy: I think it would be funny to put up a betting pool as to how many hours of sleep larry will get before graduation. I'm guessing on average 3 a night.

HAHA it's true! As i said when i called in, LARRY IS A ROBOT! He doesn't need sleep.

wow...i wasn't listening, although i did talk to larry a couple of times off-air during the show before i slept around 1:30.

How will Larry Oji continue this reckless pace? Will he ever solve the Riddle of the Minotaur or wander aimlessly the maze of OCReMix babbling incoherently about D-Lux and "Toyota Disco??"

We'll find out in the next episode "Larry is OverClocked," same Bat-time, Same Bat-place.

Rexy: I think it would be funny to put up a betting pool as to how many hours of sleep larry will get before graduation. I'm guessing on average 3 a night.

HAHA it's true! As i said when i called in, LARRY IS A ROBOT! He doesn't need sleep.

HAHAHA, He is a Machine... A "Black" Machine haha.

The radio drama probably would have been a lot better if it hadn't been at about 1 am, right after an 80 or so minute interview section. And while the idea itself was funny, the voice was kinda... Off. Especially at 32 kb/s with $10 headphones.

On further contemplation, let's just have Larry's leg get humped by a slime.

HAHAHA, He is a Machine... A "Black" Machine haha.

No, no, no, KFC, you got it all wrong. Larry is the Machine of BLACKNESS. :P

Bah. Lost the first 80 minutes of the show thanks to Cool Edit's very impractical Paste function, which just pastes a copied section at the beginning of the file, replacing the length of the clip with what you paste, instead of pasting it to replace what you actually highlight. If Roland's got it, I can bootleg a stream recording and connect what I've got. Also, Kyle, I'm gonna need a copy of your first call. My sincere apologies, bros y sis'es.